Frequently asked questions
Our Insurance Products
You know the importance of being a responsible driver who is defensive and aware of your surroundings. Now, it is time to enlist the help of Freestone Private Client Group so we can create an auto insurance policy that is customized to meet the needs of your family. We take our job seriously and are confident we can design a policy that accurately addresses the unique risks your family faces.
When you begin working with Freestone Private Client Group at our Scottsdale office location, you will notice that adding drivers to your policy or modifying coverage options is simple, efficient, and understandable. By working together with Nationwide, we provide an On Your Side® Review where we assess changes that need to be made to your policy. We also look for ways to lower the rates you pay and provide you with discounts for which you may qualify such as good student discount or multi-policy discount.
There is no greater time than now to protect your family with the security of a reliable auto insurance policy. You can call us today at (480) 225-8413 to set up an appointment at our office located at 8130 N 86th Pl. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need.
Need help understanding what's required by your home lender? Or how you can best protect your home's property value including the dwelling, other property structures, and the belongings inside the home? Let Freestone Private Client Group make sure you don't miss that crucial detail about your homeowner's policy. Along with their general expertise of Scottsdale home insurance, our agents will listen carefully to your questions and concerns. From there, it's a straightforward process to find the policy coverage that makes the most sense for your home and your loved ones.
Everything from the age of the home to the age of the homeowner can mean new ways to save on your Scottsdale home insurance. There are also exclusive Nationwide benefits programs, like Brand New Belongings® and Better Roof Replacement®>. These programs will make it easier to move forward should a covered damage occur. In the meantime, they offer extra peace of mind.
You probably didn't build the house on your own, and nor should you have to wade through the details of a home insurance policy by yourself either. Let Freestone Private Client Group demystify the process and help you understand how a policy protects you from covered damages. When it comes to something this important, you don't want to stay in the dark. Give us a call at (480) 225-8413 to discuss your policy. Or schedule an appointment with our office at 8130 N 86th Pl to talk about your concerns in person with our staff today.
- NationwidePrivate Client
Freestone Private Client Group is dedicated to meeting the specialized insurance needs of successful individuals and families. With offices located in Scottsdale, we provide the following product offerings
• Homeowners – Provides comprehensive, customizable policies for homeowners to protect your home, family and lifestyle.
• Auto – Offers benefits beyond mass-market insurance policies to ensure your autos are well protected.
• Excess Liability – Protects you and your hard-earned assets against the potential risk of a lawsuit, so you can be confident about your financial future.
• Personal Collections – Helps ensure your most cherished possessions get the coverage they deserve.
Through Freestone Private Client Group’s committed partnership with Nationwide Private Client, we provide specialized claims service and loss prevention support tailored to your individual needs.
• Claims service – We will be there for our clients when they need us most. Working exclusively in the affluent market, Nationwide Private Client’s claims professionals are trained problem-solvers who understand the value of providing specialized service, ensuring claims are handled with the utmost care from start to finish.
• Risk Solutions program – Nationwide Private Client’s Risk Solutions program provides innovative insurance services and loss management support to better protect your home and assets, including home safety and catastrophe recommendations, evaluation of the replacement cost of your home based on unique features, and access to a strong network of vendors to support your needs.
The Freestone Private Client Group also offers products in AZ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim