Frequently asked questions
Our Insurance Products
Like most business owners, you probably know pretty much everything about your business. Still, you may have lingering questions about your commercial insurance needs. The Crest Insurance Group, LLC can fill the gaps in your knowledge of Tucson business insurance, just as we can recognize and fill gaps in your policy coverage.
Maybe you have questions about a business owner's policy or industry-specific coverage programs available from Nationwide. Maybe you have questions about different commercial insurance products including liability, property, and employee coverage. But no matter your concerns, you want to know that your business's past success has been safeguarded, while also putting your company in a great position for future growth.
In addition to their great insurance products, the Crest Insurance Group, LLC also partners with Nationwide for superior account services. For example, whether you need to respond to changes in state law or local markets, don't underestimate the value of the Nationwide's On Your Side® Reviews. Let us explain how dependable customer service and flexible billing options make for stronger protection for your Tucson company. Give us a call at (520) 881-5760 so we can start discussing your business's insurance needs. We can also set up a time to talk in person at our local office. We're located at 5285 E Williams Cir.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
- NationwidePrivate Client
Crest Insurance Group, LLC is dedicated to meeting the specialized insurance needs of successful individuals and families. With offices located in Tucson, we provide the following product offerings
• Homeowners – Provides comprehensive, customizable policies for homeowners to protect your home, family and lifestyle.
• Auto – Offers benefits beyond mass-market insurance policies to ensure your autos are well protected.
• Excess Liability – Protects you and your hard-earned assets against the potential risk of a lawsuit, so you can be confident about your financial future.
• Personal Collections – Helps ensure your most cherished possessions get the coverage they deserve.
Through Crest Insurance Group, LLC’s committed partnership with Nationwide Private Client, we provide specialized claims service and loss prevention support tailored to your individual needs.
• Claims service – We will be there for our clients when they need us most. Working exclusively in the affluent market, Nationwide Private Client’s claims professionals are trained problem-solvers who understand the value of providing specialized service, ensuring claims are handled with the utmost care from start to finish.
• Risk Solutions program – Nationwide Private Client’s Risk Solutions program provides innovative insurance services and loss management support to better protect your home and assets, including home safety and catastrophe recommendations, evaluation of the replacement cost of your home based on unique features, and access to a strong network of vendors to support your needs.
The Crest Insurance Group, LLC also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim