B & H Insurance LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAlexis Credille is an insurance agent who makes it a number one priority to do what's best for members. See what a difference having the right agent and a personalized insurance plan as well as the help of Nationwide makes when it comes to protecting the investment you've made in your wheels.
Insurance needs vary by individual circumstances. For example, your needs may be different if this is your first time getting auto insurance, if you have a classic car, or if you're retired and don't drive your vehicle as much as you used to. At B & H Insurance LLC, we're familiar with working with various types of driving habits, vehicles, and special needs. We also go to every length to make sure our members have every discount to which they're entitled. Let us know what your ideal auto insurance protection plan looks like and we'll work with you to make it happen.
See what a well-balanced combination of dedication and experience can do for your auto insurance protection. Whenever you're ready, call us at (302) 995-2247 or pay us a visit at our offices at 111 Ruthar Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt B & H Insurance LLC it's our job to increase your sense of financial security and peace of mind through adequate home insurance. There are many components that make up a well-designed insurance policy and Alexis Credille can help you understand and choose the right types and amounts of coverage for your individual situation. Your location in Newark, the number of detached buildings on your property, and your personal belongings all affect the type of coverage you need to be sufficiently protected.
We want your entire experience with B & H Insurance LLC to be simple and hassle-free and that's why we work with Nationwide. Specialized coverage, easy claims processing, and top-notch service are the standard, and each policy is tailored to fit your specific structure and situation. With focused optional coverage such as Brand New Belongings®, you can receive assistance in replacing or repairing your covered belongings.
Whatever options you choose, we strive to make your entire insurance experience, from choosing a policy to filing a claim, as simple as possible. If you need coverage but don't have time to stop in our office, give us a call at (302) 995-2247. We can design a policy over the phone and answer any questions you may have about protecting your valuables. Call today for service or to schedule an appointment at our office located at 111 Ruthar Dr.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At B & H Insurance LLC, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Newark. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Alexis Credille and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (302) 995-2247 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 111 Ruthar Dr,Newark,DE,19711 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceThe business you own is something you wake up thinking about, and the issues of the day linger in your mind way past closing time. Whether your business is properly insured may be one of those issues, and if so, we'd like to help. Nationwide Insurance: B & H Insurance LLC works with Nationwide to offer you insurance coverage to put your mind at ease. There are many different options, and we can combine those that are the most appropriate for your specific kind of business so that you will be covered for potential problems that are of the most concern to you.
A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, might be the perfect solution for coverage. If you have fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in annual sales plus property or equipment you want to protect, a BOP is worth exploring. To begin with, you'll be covered for property damage and general liability. It might be wise to add crime insurance to protect your business against fraud or theft, and equipment breakdown insurance which covers mechanical and electrical equipment as well as your computers. Speaking of computers, you might also want to add cyber liability insurance, which is great to have if someone hacks your computers and your electronic data is compromised.
We know how hard you work to keep your customers happy and your company running on an even keel. When you're ready to talk about insurance protection, just give Alexis Credille a call at (302) 995-2247, or stop by our 111 Ruthar Dr office in Newark. Having comprehensive coverage for your business will mean one less thing you have to think about when you wake up in the morning.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The B & H Insurance LLC also offers products in AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim