Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceChoosing the right auto insurer can be tough. With so many options available, finding an insurer that is capable of meeting your needs and maintaining a good relationship with you are important. No matter the make and model of your vehicle, it is crucial for you to maintain a level of coverage that provides great protection from the uncertainties of the road. We work with Nationwide to give you the caliber of insurance protection you deserve.
At Babb, Inc. in Pittsburgh, we understand the need for complete transparency, good service, and affordable insurance coverage. That is why we work hard to provide a comprehensive offering of insurance products. Keeping your vehicle properly insured doesn't have to be a financial challenge. Whether you are shopping for coverage for yourself or your family, getting the right amount of protection is easy. When you choose us, you are getting a partner who works for you. Peace of mind and financial security are what you deserve, along with an insurer that addresses all of your concerns in an accurate and timely manner. We are committed to offering you the quality of products and services you need so you can live life on your terms.
Call (412) 237-2020 to speak with Anthony Hewitt, or one of our other friendly and knowledgeable agents, at 850 Ridge Ave. We are more than happy to tell you more about our insurance offerings and how we can build a comprehensive policy that works best for your protection and financial needs.
- Homeowners InsuranceHome is where your family builds memories on a daily basis, and we know that one of your top priorities is to protect it with sound insurance coverage. After all, we're talking about financial security, which can mean peace of mind. You can depend on the professionals at Babb, Inc. in Pittsburgh to help. We'll walk you through the various options and take the mystery out of acquiring appropriate home insurance.
Basic home insurance coverage includes protection against events such as theft, or damage from the elements. That means that if Pittsburgh is hit with a major storm system, you are able to protect your family without worrying about paying more for destruction that may be caused. In addition to dwelling coverage that insures against damage to built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpeting, insurance is also available for water backup caused by sewer or drain issues. You may also want to have detached structures insured, such as your garage or gazebo. Additionally, contents coverage helps to protect your belongings such as furniture and clothing from loss, and this can be defined in your policy.
There are several other options, and Anthony Hewitt with Babb, Inc. proudly works with Nationwide to offer excellent choices in home insurance coverage. You can get the conversation started with a call to (412) 237-2020. You can also stop by our office at 850 Ridge Ave to learn more about the many advantages of protecting your home with a policy that's tailored to your needs.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Pittsburgh life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Babb, Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (412) 237-2020 and ask for Anthony Hewitt or visit us at 850 Ridge Ave,Pittsburgh,PA,15212. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceEvery business relies on a variety of specialized tools and equipment to operate successfully from day to day. Of all the important tools utilized by a Pittsburgh business, a good business insurance policy might be one of the hardest-working. For years, Anthony Hewitt has been helping area business owners select the right coverage. Your policy will help make sure that everything proceeds smoothly, even if unexpected circumstances arise. After all, the people you serve are depending on you, and a policy from Nationwide Insurance: Babb, Inc. can help make sure you don't have to worry about the unexpected.
A business insurance policy from Nationwide can be one of your most important commercial assets. Since it provides protection against a wide range of concerns, your policy has the ability to address many different risk-related outcomes. Even the most risk-aware business manager cannot foresee every potential setback. Your policy can help your organization solve even unexpected problems. Members of the Nationwide Insurance: Babb, Inc. team are here to help and so is Nationwide's great network of customer service providers. You can count on your insurance team to assist with the claims process and much more.
Discover improved coverage solutions today by calling (412) 237-2020. Our agents are here to make doing business simpler and more secure. Visit our 850 Ridge Ave location today to begin exploring the personalized solutions we can offer.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Babb, Inc. also offers products in AR, DE, FL, GA, MD, NH, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, WV, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim