Bagwell Insurance Group Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet a personalized policy solution with Bagwell Insurance Group Inc.. Our agents will take the time to understand your auto coverage priorities whether your household residing in Gainesville includes a first-time driver, specialty vehicle, or specific financial concerns. No matter what your priorities, the versatile policy options and coverage programs from Nationwide have enabled Bagwell Insurance Group Inc. to serve motorists in neighborhoods across Gainesville.
Looking for additional motorist services? Rental reimbursement, towing and labor and roadside assistance offer peace of mind should the day come when your vehicle has seen one too many Washington winters. Or maybe you're looking for more affordable coverage. Talk to Casey Steven Robinson or one of our other agents about available policy discounts. This includes discounts such as family plans and good student discounts, as well as anti-theft and defensive-driving incentives. Plus, there's more than one way to create coverage that's easier on the pocketbook. The Vanishing Deductible® program rewards Gainesville drivers for each year of claims-free driving.
Better yet, shopping for auto insurance doesn't need to take a bunch of your time or patience. Get a policy recommendation quickly and confidently with Bagwell Insurance Group Inc.. Call us at (770) 534-1574 to discuss coverage details and to buy a policy directly over the phone. You can also schedule a visit with our 2041 Memorial Park Dr office.
- Homeowners InsuranceOwning a home can be exciting, but it also comes with additional responsibility. Making sure you are adequately protected against unplanned loss such as theft or natural disasters is an important part of being a home owner. Bagwell Insurance Group Inc. in Gainesville has a variety of options to help protect your home and personal belongings in the aftermath of an unexpected incident. Some of the coverage types that we offer include replacement cost plus, sewer backup, Brand New Belongings®, Valuables Plus®, and personal liability. We understand that insurance needs vary from one person to another, so we will help you customize a plan to meet your specific situation.
Understanding your policy is also important so that you know exactly what is covered. Along with figuring out the best protection for you, Casey Steven Robinson will also go over your covered losses, deductible, coverage limits, and any other pertinent information. Our personal touch also continues once you are a member. We will walk you through the claims process if you ever need it and do what we can to help get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Bagwell Insurance Group Inc. to discuss your home insurance solutions as well as any money saving discounts that you may be qualified for. You can schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation at our office, conveniently located at 2041 Memorial Park Dr. You can also give us a call at (770) 534-1574 to speak with a qualified agent and either sign up for a policy over the phone or ask any questions you may have.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Gainesville, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Bagwell Insurance Group Inc., we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Casey Steven Robinson and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (770) 534-1574 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 2041 Memorial Park Dr,Gainesville,GA,30504 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you're often the last person to leave the office or jobsite at the end of the day, but dedication has no doubt always been a part of your work ethic. At Nationwide Insurance: Bagwell Insurance Group Inc. in Gainesville, we have a similar view. We're dedicated to providing outstanding insurance options that are customized to suit the needs of many different industries, and that's why we work with Nationwide. We can provide coverage that will help you protect and build your business so you have peace of mind.
If yours is a manufacturing company, you may be looking for equipment breakdown coverage. If you have dozens of computers, you will probably want to check out cyber liability insurance that provides coverage for malicious hacking and damage to your computer system. On the other hand, you may be more interested in basic property insurance, which covers your losses from causes as diverse as fire, vandalism or damage from vehicles, or even airplanes. Asset protection can include everything from office equipment to accounting records to the satellite dish on your roof. The point is, insurance plans can be as varied as the reasons for needing coverage, and we would be happy to help you develop a plan customized to suit the requirements of your unique business.
To learn more about commercial insurance, call Casey Steven Robinson at (770) 534-1574 or drop by our 2041 Memorial Park Dr office. You'll be amazed at the many options that are available for protecting the different aspects of your business. With the proper insurance coverage in place, you'll have one less thing to worry about when you finally leave work for the day.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bagwell Insurance Group Inc. also offers products in AL, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, ME, MD, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim