Bailey Place Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. Bailey Place Insurance knows how important this is to drivers in Cortland, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (607) 756-2805 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 2 N Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceProtecting your Cortland property and family from loss is just one of the goals of a home insurance plan. Offering you peace of mind both now and in the event of a loss is one of our top priorities at Bailey Place Insurance. That's why we help you assess your insurance needs before they arise by taking into consideration all the specifics that affect your situation. Many factors influence your need for coverage, including having a pool or detached buildings on your property. will help you determine your needs and choose adequate coverage.
Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you a variety of policies that enhance traditional coverage for both personal injury and loss. If you store high-value items at home, or have fine art you'd like to insure, we can help with Valuables Plus®, a program designed specifically for those special heirlooms or prized possessions. If you need to file a claim, we are here to help expedite the process and assist you in getting your home back to normal again.
Give us a call today at (607) 756-2805 to find out more information regarding programs that are right for your situation. Alternately, you can find a time to meet at our office located at 2 N Main St. Let us help you with bundling discounts, additional coverage, and a policy that will leave you worry-free
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Cortland. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Bailey Place Insurance, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 2 N Main St,Cortland,NY,13045 to speak with . You can also contact them directly by dialing (607) 756-2805.
- Business InsuranceIf you have recently opened a business, you may have several questions about insurance coverage. Finding a policy that provides the right types of coverage in the right amounts can be challenging. Here at Nationwide Insurance: Bailey Place Insurance, we work with Nationwide to bring personalized insurance options to our customers. works closely with Cortland business owners to help them determine the coverage that is most appropriate for them.
Choosing the right coverages will make sure that your investment is doing the most for your business. A policy that is a poor fit can be frustrating, and you might be paying for unnecessary coverages or even underinsuring essential assets. These can be surprisingly common problems that can be corrected with the help of a personalized policy. Nationwide excels at making personalized solutions available, and we have chosen to work with them to give our customers access to improved coverage options. Customers also get the benefit of having access to Nationwide's large network of support associates. Anytime you have questions about your policy or need to make a claim, they can assist.
If you are a new business owner in Cortland and have questions about your business's coverage needs, we can help. Years of experience give our team members a nuanced perspective on the evolving coverage needs of businesses and other organizations. You can reach by calling (607) 756-2805. Customers can also visit our office at 2 N Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bailey Place Insurance also offers products in AL, CO, DE, FL, GA, KS, LA, ME, MA, MI, MO, MT, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, UT, VT, VA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim