Baker Insurance Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceBaker Insurance Agency LLC is committed to finding Sumter drivers affordable coverage and available policy discounts, while also delivering superior customer service. That's why we've chosen to partner with Nationwide. The advantages begin with great coverage at a great price, but many Sumter drivers find ways to improve their policy year after year. From the Vanishing Deductible® program to free policy evaluations, get a better auto insurance experience with Baker Insurance Agency LLC.
Baker Insurance Agency LLC will help identify and eliminate any gaps in your coverage. Our agents also work hard to eliminate any gaps in customer service. See the local Sumter network of qualified car repair shops. Learn about the extra peace of mind that comes with being able to securely monitor car repairs through Nationwide's AutoWatch® program.
Baker Insurance Agency LLC can answer any questions Sumter drivers have about claim limits, policy options, or specific types of vehicles and household drivers. Don't get overwhelmed by the complexities of auto insurance. Call us at (803) 774-0118, and make your choices quickly and confidently with one of our knowledgeable agents. You can also set up a time to talk in our office. You'll find Baker Insurance Agency LLC at 712 Bultman Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceOwning a home can be exciting, but it also comes with additional responsibility. Making sure you are adequately protected against unplanned loss such as theft or natural disasters is an important part of being a home owner. Baker Insurance Agency LLC in Sumter has a variety of options to help protect your home and personal belongings in the aftermath of an unexpected incident. Some of the coverage types that we offer include replacement cost plus, sewer backup, Brand New Belongings®, Valuables Plus®, and personal liability. We understand that insurance needs vary from one person to another, so we will help you customize a plan to meet your specific situation.
Understanding your policy is also important so that you know exactly what is covered. Along with figuring out the best protection for you, Ernest W Baker will also go over your covered losses, deductible, coverage limits, and any other pertinent information. Our personal touch also continues once you are a member. We will walk you through the claims process if you ever need it and do what we can to help get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Baker Insurance Agency LLC to discuss your home insurance solutions as well as any money saving discounts that you may be qualified for. You can schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation at our office, conveniently located at 712 Bultman Dr. You can also give us a call at (803) 774-0118 to speak with a qualified agent and either sign up for a policy over the phone or ask any questions you may have.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Sumter. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Baker Insurance Agency LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 712 Bultman Dr,Sumter,SC,29150 to speak with Ernest W Baker. You can also contact them directly by dialing (803) 774-0118.
- Business InsuranceYou know that you need to have business insurance to protect your company, yet understanding the exact types of coverage your company requires is another matter. You're right when you assume that it's impossible to predict every potential risk that your company may face. At the same time, however, you can't allow that uncertainty to leave you exposed to the potential of a major loss. Fortunately, we here at Nationwide Insurance: Baker Insurance Agency LLC may have the comprehensive insurance solution that you've been searching for to keep you protected in almost every situation.
We work with Nationwide to offer a businessowners policy (BOP) to qualifying businesses that is as close to complete and total insurance coverage that you can find in Sumter. A BOP is essentially a suite of separate coverages designed to protect you from liability exposures. A basic BOP includes protection against property damage and general liability concerns, as well as business income reimbursement (which can pay you should you have to temporarily cease your operations due to a covered cause). You can also build onto your BOP by adding auto insurance coverage and protection against equipment damage or professional and cyber liability concerns.
With a BOP from Nationwide, you don't have to spend time worrying about unanticipated and unpreventable risks your company may face. As Ernest W Baker can attest to, such coverage serves as a veritable security blanket for you and your business. Setting up a BOP won't take much time. Simply call us at (803) 774-0118 to set up a time to stop by our office on 712 Bultman Dr, and we'll get you well on your way to enjoying comprehensive business insurance protection in no time at all.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Baker Insurance Agency LLC also offers products in SC. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim