Bantelman Bantelman & Associates IN
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceDon't let confusing terminology keep you from driving with quality insurance. If you have questions about your protection, then is here to help. At Bantelman Bantelman & Associates IN, we work with Nationwide to provide you with personalized automobile insurance solutions. No matter where you are in life, we will make sure you get the coverage that is right for you.
With Nationwide's On Your Side Review®, you leave our office knowing you have the right coverage for the drivers and vehicles in your household. For example, when an accident happens, having uninsured and underinsured coverage options could help in case the other party cannot pay for the damages caused. You can also get our roadside assistance and rental reimbursement insurance to get you back on the road faster after an accident. We will work with you to ensure any discounts you qualify for are applied to lower the impact insurance has on your budget. There are discounts for good drivers, good students, and even for ecofriendly practices like our paperless billing plan. If you are driving in Olean, know that we will always be there when you need us.
Come in today and talk to . You can visit us at 1002 W State St or call in advance at (716) 372-3900 to schedule an appointment. We welcome any questions you may have, so do not hold back. Our goal is to provide you with affordable and understandable vehicle protection.
- Homeowners InsuranceOwning a home can be exciting, but it also comes with additional responsibility. Making sure you are adequately protected against unplanned loss such as theft or natural disasters is an important part of being a home owner. Bantelman Bantelman & Associates IN in Olean has a variety of options to help protect your home and personal belongings in the aftermath of an unexpected incident. Some of the coverage types that we offer include replacement cost plus, sewer backup, Brand New Belongings®, Valuables Plus®, and personal liability. We understand that insurance needs vary from one person to another, so we will help you customize a plan to meet your specific situation.
Understanding your policy is also important so that you know exactly what is covered. Along with figuring out the best protection for you, will also go over your covered losses, deductible, coverage limits, and any other pertinent information. Our personal touch also continues once you are a member. We will walk you through the claims process if you ever need it and do what we can to help get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Bantelman Bantelman & Associates IN to discuss your home insurance solutions as well as any money saving discounts that you may be qualified for. You can schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation at our office, conveniently located at 1002 W State St. You can also give us a call at (716) 372-3900 to speak with a qualified agent and either sign up for a policy over the phone or ask any questions you may have.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Bantelman Bantelman & Associates IN, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Olean. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (716) 372-3900 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 1002 W State St,Olean,NY,14760 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you make scores of decisions every day. Some of those have to do with the insurance you carry. Do you have enough? Have you added more employees or purchased new equipment? Are you covered for computer attacks? In other words, have there been changes that indicate a review is in order? At Nationwide Insurance: Bantelman Bantelman & Associates IN, we have answers for those questions and many more. Because we work with Nationwide, we can provide you with a wealth of insurance solutions customized specifically to the type of company you own.
We believe that the insurance you purchase should fit your business like a glove. The basics include property and liability insurance, but there are many other kinds of protection, and what you need depends on what you own. It's a good idea to take stock, listing assets such as buildings, vehicles, office and manufacturing equipment, inventory kept on the premises, fencing, landscaping, signage – even your satellite dish. This is the kind of information our insurance specialists will use help you design the coverage you need.
At Nationwide Insurance: Bantelman Bantelman & Associates IN, we know that most of your waking hours are consumed by your business: how to run it, how to build it, and how to protect it. When it comes to concerns about insurance coverage, we can help make sense of a subject that sometimes seems overly complex. All you have to do is call at (716) 372-3900, or stop by our Olean office on 1002 W State St. You'll get prompt answers to the questions you have about protecting your business and, better yet, solutions to put your mind at ease.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bantelman Bantelman & Associates IN also offers products in AZ, NY, PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim