Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the coverage you buy is important, but the language of underwriting can be a little difficult for those who are new to it. That's why Barberry LLC focuses on explaining auto insurance coverage in a common sense way that members in Marshall appreciate. That way, it's easier to enjoy your vehicle with the assurance you understand what is covered in the event of an accident.
Auto policies tend to start with liability coverage, and the right amount can depend on the vehicle you drive, the state's requirements, and other factors. Once you have the liability package you need, collision coverage is there to help take care of any covered damage your vehicle takes in the event of an accident, and comprehensive packages are there to cover you in the event of an incident when the vehicle is not in motion. Anna Elizabeth Richter works with Nationwide to provide drivers with a wide range of coverage choices. After you find the right coverage levels for your vehicle, we will apply discounts you may qualify for such as for safety equipment in the vehicle or your safe driving history.
Finding out more about our policy options is easy. Our offices can be reached at (507) 532-8999, and agents are happy to take set appointments for in-person consultations at our office located at 204 W College Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Barberry LLC it's our job to increase your sense of financial security and peace of mind through adequate home insurance. There are many components that make up a well-designed insurance policy and Anna Elizabeth Richter can help you understand and choose the right types and amounts of coverage for your individual situation. Your location in Marshall, the number of detached buildings on your property, and your personal belongings all affect the type of coverage you need to be sufficiently protected.
We want your entire experience with Barberry LLC to be simple and hassle-free and that's why we work with Nationwide. Specialized coverage, easy claims processing, and top-notch service are the standard, and each policy is tailored to fit your specific structure and situation. With focused optional coverage such as Brand New Belongings®, you can receive assistance in replacing or repairing your covered belongings.
Whatever options you choose, we strive to make your entire insurance experience, from choosing a policy to filing a claim, as simple as possible. If you need coverage but don't have time to stop in our office, give us a call at (507) 532-8999. We can design a policy over the phone and answer any questions you may have about protecting your valuables. Call today for service or to schedule an appointment at our office located at 204 W College Dr.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Barberry LLC are here to help people like you in the Marshall area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (507) 532-8999 and ask for Anna Elizabeth Richter. We are located at 204 W College Dr,Marshall,MN,56258 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceAs new Marshall businesses prepare to take their place in the greater economic world, many new business owners are going to be thinking about insurance. What should a good business insurance policy contain? What lines of coverage are most appropriate for a business serving a particular population or industry? How can you be sure that a policy is going to work hard to serve your interests as a business owner? Getting direct, honest answers from an expert is easy. Just contact Nationwide Insurance: Barberry LLC. Our team is here to help business owners select the exceptional Nationwide coverage that is going to give them the strongest start in this new stage of life. Nationwide provides outstanding customer service so you are never alone.
There are many uncertainties when it comes to owning and operating a business, so why not let your business insurance take some of the burden? Good coverage is going to provide peace of mind as you prepare to open for business. Even as your business grows and thrives, this coverage is going to continue offering the support required for expanding operations. In a sense, the right insurance policy is going to help bring about future success through present security.
Anna Elizabeth Richter can tell you more about Nationwide insurance options, and can customize a policy to suit the needs of your organization. Call Nationwide Insurance: Barberry LLC today at (507) 532-8999 or visit our office at 204 W College Dr.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Barberry LLC also offers products in MN, ND, SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim