Barger Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceBarger Insurance Agency Inc. is committed to finding Columbia drivers affordable coverage and available policy discounts, while also delivering superior customer service. That's why we've chosen to partner with Nationwide. The advantages begin with great coverage at a great price, but many Columbia drivers find ways to improve their policy year after year. From the Vanishing Deductible® program to free policy evaluations, get a better auto insurance experience with Barger Insurance Agency Inc..
Barger Insurance Agency Inc. will help identify and eliminate any gaps in your coverage. Our agents also work hard to eliminate any gaps in customer service. See the local Columbia network of qualified car repair shops. Learn about the extra peace of mind that comes with being able to securely monitor car repairs through Nationwide's AutoWatch® program.
Barger Insurance Agency Inc. can answer any questions Columbia drivers have about claim limits, policy options, or specific types of vehicles and household drivers. Don't get overwhelmed by the complexities of auto insurance. Call us at (270) 384-2457, and make your choices quickly and confidently with one of our knowledgeable agents. You can also set up a time to talk in our office. You'll find Barger Insurance Agency Inc. at 326 Public Square.
- Homeowners InsuranceDrafting plans for your new home? Don't forget to swing by Barger Insurance Agency Inc. to see Hindman Dwayne Loy while you're out picking the perfect bathroom cabinets and looking over color swatches. It's never too early to start protecting your home, and we want to help you do just that with the help of Nationwide Insurance. After all, insurance is all about being proactive, so you might as well take the same approach when it comes to protecting what's likely one of your largest investments.
You won't be doing yourself or your home any favors by settling for a basic protection. With basic insurance protection, you may not be getting the quality protection you need. For instance, where you live in Columbia determines your premiums and the specifics of your plan, and your home's security measures are another determining factor. We'll go over your property and your plan with precision to make sure we've taken everything into account before we finalize your insurance. Once that plan is in place, we encourage you to keep us updated on any renovations or other changes you make to your home, as they may warrant a tweak to your protection.
Don't wait until an unfortunate incident to learn that you may be underinsured. We'll see to it that you choose a plan to meet your needs and put your mind at ease. Visit our office at 326 Public Square. We'd also love to hear from you via telephone at (270) 384-2457.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Columbia, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Barger Insurance Agency Inc. and Hindman Dwayne Loy can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (270) 384-2457 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 326 Public Square,Columbia,KY,42728 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceMaybe you're looking for targeted business coverage or maybe you're looking for wide-ranging policy protections as part of a new business continuity plan. Either way, Nationwide Insurance: Barger Insurance Agency Inc. can help you protect past gains, while also positioning your company for future growth.
Through Nationwide, our agents offer business insurance for Columbia companies that operate in a wide range of industries from food and beverage to building management to professional contractors. Product offerings include liability, property, and commercial auto insurance. For some companies, it's also crucial to get operating loss coverage to ensure money is coming in even if something forces their business to close shop for a time. Likewise, flexible billing options help you meet premium obligations regardless of how your company's budget is structured.
It sounds complicated, but it doesn't have to be. In fact, to combine several products in a single policy, have one of the risk management experts at Nationwide Insurance: Barger Insurance Agency Inc. help you build a business owner's policy with coverage that's personalized for your company. Call us at (270) 384-2457 to discuss your Columbia business insurance or to set up an appointment at the office located at 326 Public Square.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Barger Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in OH, TN, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim