Bates Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. Bates Insurance Group knows how important this is to drivers in Edina, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, Jereme Peter Bates asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (952) 944-5044 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 7400 Metro Blvd.
- Homeowners InsuranceAlthough you don't expect it, you know that a natural disaster can happen or that a break-in might occur, resulting in a loss of valuables or damage to your home. There are even emergencies that arise from installing a pool system or living in different areas. Having a good home insurance policy in place will go a long way toward providing the kind of reassurance you need to get through a rough time, making any claims process stress free and easy. You can rely on the professionals at Bates Insurance Group to put together a policy that will afford protection for your home, your possessions, and your family.
We have teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of home insurance options and to make it easy for you to obtain a quote. Perhaps you have freestanding structures such as a garage, a pool house, or a gazebo that need to be added to your home insurance policy. You also may want contents coverage for your furniture or clothing. You should consider the value of having a personal umbrella policy that provides higher amounts of coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others to bring peace of mind all year round.
We also provide an excellent claims service to help you get back to normal following a loss, and our discount program is available to save you even more. To learn about our policies, just call Jereme Peter Bates at (952) 944-5044, or drop by our office at 7400 Metro Blvd.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Bates Insurance Group are here to help people like you in the Edina area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (952) 944-5044 and ask for Jereme Peter Bates. We are located at 7400 Metro Blvd,Edina,MN,55439 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceWhen you are a business owner, stability is likely one of your top priorities. We at Nationwide Insurance: Bates Insurance Group understand this, which is why we teamed up with Nationwide, a company with an excellent history of insuring businesses. We want to make sure that your business has the basic coverage it needs as well as any additional coverage to fit the nuances of your situation. No business is exactly alike, and you'll want to consider factors such as your business location, how the business is run, and your target customers or clients when you assess insurance options.
If you are unsure how or where to start, Jereme Peter Bates and our other agents may recommend that you select a businessowners policy (BOP). It combines property insurance, liability insurance, and other types of insurance coverage. After that, you can look at other insurance coverage options such as business interruption insurance, which can help keep your business going financially in situations such as vandalism or extreme weather. Other coverage types that may interest you include utility interruption, employment practices, and accounts receivable. We also have insurance solutions customized toward specific business types in Edina such as dry cleaners, real estate, and plumbing.
Take advantage of an On Your Side® Review to determine the insurance coverage needs of your business. We will assess your business and give you information on what you may want to cover. Give us a call today at (952) 944-5044 or stop by our Nationwide Insurance: Bates Insurance Group office on 7400 Metro Blvd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bates Insurance Group also offers products in AZ, CA, CT, GA, IN, MN, NY, SD, TX, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim