Bauder And Associates Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceJust as not all vehicles are the same, not all auto insurance policies are the same. Terri Dee Bauder specializes in creating auto insurance plans unique to your driving conditions and the demands of Omaha. As a representative of Nationwide, you can rest knowing that your automobile is covered.
We make it simple and quick for you to get the auto coverage you need for your vehicle. The Bauder And Associates Inc. also breaks down your insurance coverage in terms you can easily understand, which goes a long way in giving you confidence that you and your car are truly protected. Simply let us know if there are any special add-ons you'd like to include in your coverage, or if there are any changes you'd like to make to your insurance. Additionally, we'll work with you to see if you qualify for any of Nationwide's insurance discounts. Be sure you keep us updated on any major cosmetic modifications or additions you make on your vehicle, as they might require a change to your policy.
Terri Dee Bauder doesn't take any chances when it comes to supplying members with complete auto insurance at a great cost. Call us today at (402) 614-2290, or you're more than welcome to pay us a visit at our office located at 3345 N 107th St. We look forward to providing auto insurance to meet your wants and needs.
- Homeowners InsuranceDrafting plans for your new home? Don't forget to swing by Bauder And Associates Inc. to see Terri Dee Bauder while you're out picking the perfect bathroom cabinets and looking over color swatches. It's never too early to start protecting your home, and we want to help you do just that with the help of Nationwide Insurance. After all, insurance is all about being proactive, so you might as well take the same approach when it comes to protecting what's likely one of your largest investments.
You won't be doing yourself or your home any favors by settling for a basic protection. With basic insurance protection, you may not be getting the quality protection you need. For instance, where you live in Omaha determines your premiums and the specifics of your plan, and your home's security measures are another determining factor. We'll go over your property and your plan with precision to make sure we've taken everything into account before we finalize your insurance. Once that plan is in place, we encourage you to keep us updated on any renovations or other changes you make to your home, as they may warrant a tweak to your protection.
Don't wait until an unfortunate incident to learn that you may be underinsured. We'll see to it that you choose a plan to meet your needs and put your mind at ease. Visit our office at 3345 N 107th St. We'd also love to hear from you via telephone at (402) 614-2290.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Omaha. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Bauder And Associates Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 3345 N 107th St,Omaha,NE,68134 to speak with Terri Dee Bauder. You can also contact them directly by dialing (402) 614-2290.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Bauder And Associates Inc. has extensive local knowledge of the various industries operating in Omaha and 68134, earned through past experience working with individual companies that call Omaha home. The professional liability needs of a doctor, lawyer, or real estate agent are much different than, say, the commercial property insurance needs of a wholesaler/distributor. And with our own brick-and-mortar location, we understand how important location is to commercial insurance - even to those businesses which lease their operating space.
These diverse risk management needs also explain why we help so many of our commercial clients with a business owner's policy from Nationwide. With this type of policy, Nationwide Insurance: Bauder And Associates Inc. can combine different coverages into a single policy customized for your company's goals and responsibilities. But no matter your business insurance needs, know that Nationwide Insurance: Bauder And Associates Inc. can help you find coverage that makes sense for your Omaha company.
Don't wait any longer to protect what you've worked so hard to build. Let Nationwide Insurance: Bauder And Associates Inc. make sure your customers, employees, and business are covered. Give us a call at (402) 614-2290 to discuss how we can better manage your company's risk and set up a payment schedule that fits with your weekly, monthly, and annual business expenditures.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bauder And Associates Inc. also offers products in IA, KS, MO, NE, SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim