Bell Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. Bell Insurance Agency Inc.understands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Bement drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (217) 678-2881, or visit us at 125 E Bodman St.
- Homeowners InsuranceNavigating the variety of options for your home insurance needs is simple with William H Bell of Bell Insurance Agency Inc.. William H Bell has teamed up with Nationwide to bring you expert insurance advice. Together, you'll go over coverage options for both your home and belongings that are valuable to you. Specifically, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage, we can help to replace or repair your covered valuables. Because Bell Insurance Agency Inc. is local to Bement, you can create an insurance policy with the unique qualities of your location in mind.
When it comes to your home, a good roof over your head can relieve a lot of worry. Other unique aspects of your home, such as a pool, gazebo, or other detached structures, are also important to finding you the right insurance coverage. In Bement, we know there are also specific social and weather conditions that should influence your coverage, so we'll be sure to discuss them with you when you drop by.
To get in touch and learn more about home insurance policies, you can come to our office at 125 E Bodman St 75080 or call us at (217) 678-2881. We'll not only go over what kind of coverage is available to you, but how to qualify for special discounts and bundle packages. We look forward to meeting you and walking you through your options.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Bement, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Bell Insurance Agency Inc. and William H Bell can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (217) 678-2881 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 125 E Bodman St,Bement,IL,61813 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceWe all get insurance with the hope of never having to use it. While we at Nationwide Insurance: Bell Insurance Agency Inc. can attest to Nationwide's outstanding claims resolution process, it's still incumbent upon every small business owner to do all that he or she can in terms of risk prevention. As the preferred insurer for many small businesses in the Bement area, Nationwide has seen just about every liability scenario that you can imagine. Fortunately for you, the folks at Nationwide use this experience as a resource to help you prepare to avoid these same issues afflicting your company.
What business owner doesn't have concerns about the safety and stability of his or her company, employees, and customers? If your risk potential is keeping you up at night, turn to Nationwide. They have a wealth of information for you on managing the risks associated with worker and customer safety, fire or equipment failure, and professional, product, or general liability. Putting this advice into practice can reduce your chances of needing to call upon your policy for assistance. Yet if you do need to rely on Nationwide for coverage, rest assured that you have the best team in the business handling your claim.
With Nationwide, you truly have an insurer that cares about your company's protection. Not only does it act as a resource for risk management strategies, but it will also be there to help you recover if and when an issue does arise. To learn more about safety and loss prevention or any other of the advice and services Nationwide offers, contact William H Bell by calling (217) 678-2881 and scheduling an appointment to come by our office on 125 E Bodman St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bell Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in IL. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim