Bell Insurance, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhile you might be one of the safest drivers in Harrisburg, there's no guarantee that you'll never be involved in an accident. is here to make sure you and your passengers are well prepared for any incident waiting for you down the road. To add an extra layer of protection, Bell Insurance, Inc. has made it easy to get the right coverage through a policy backed by Nationwide.
In addition to traditional driving vehicles, we know how to make sure you have the right plan for other vehicles such as RVs, motorcycles, and even ATVs. If it has an engine and tires, there's a good chance we can insure it and give you peace of mind at the same time. Just as there are different driving styles, there are different auto insurance needs. We learn how you drive, where you drive, the safety and security features on your vehicle, and if there are any special coverage options that may need to be added onto your policy.
Ready to drive off into the sunset with true peace of mind? Stop by and see us at 3501 N Front St, or pick up the phone and call us at (717) 632-4500.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is where your life takes place, so your home insurance policy should keep up with you and not the other way around. With Bell Insurance, Inc., we are here to help you find affordable, personalized insurance coverage to make your life a little bit easier. We tailor your policy to reflect your needs and to ultimately protect your property, assets, and loved ones if you experience a covered loss. and the rest of the professionals on our team want to discuss your needs, your concerns, and budget to come up with a policy that gives you greater peace of mind.
In Harrisburg, there are certain hazards unique to this area that can put your home at risk, and you probably already know what they are. We're also familiar with these risks and want to make sure your policy protects you if you experience one. Not only will we listen to your needs, but we'll also give you suggestions and information about our specialized products to take the hassle out of shopping for insurance. For example, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage program, you get help replacing or repairing your covered items if disaster ever strikes. Through this program, your belongings are protected up to their full value.
The quality of our insurance assistance speaks for itself, and we can't wait to partner with you. Call (717) 632-4500 today to find out more about protecting your home with a personalized policy. Or, come and see us at our office located at 3501 N Front St.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Bell Insurance, Inc. are here to help people like you in the Harrisburg area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (717) 632-4500 and ask for . We are located at 3501 N Front St,Harrisburg,PA,17110 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner in Harrisburg, the need for you to have a solid business insurance policy protecting your business cannot be overstated. You no doubt put a lot of time and effort into growing and sustaining your business, so why risk its future by not protecting it and yourself against any and all obvious and unforeseen risks? With the help of and the rest of our team here at Nationwide Insurance: Bell Insurance, Inc., we can help you secure coverage through Nationwide, one of the country's most respected insurers.
When it comes to business insurance, your primary concern should be getting the right amount of coverage for your company. You certainly don't want to leave any potential gaps in your coverage, yet at the same time, you don't want to overpay either. Fortunately, Nationwide is with you when it comes to finding your ideal insurance package. An agent will be happy to sit down with you and take an inventory of all of your current business assets. The amount of replacement coverage that you'll need will then be determined by the replacement value of those assets. Next, you'll review the types of services that you offer, as well as the risks that your employees and customers are exposed to. Your liability coverage needs are then determined from there.
Selecting the appropriate types and amounts of coverage needed to protect your small business doesn't need to be difficult, particularly when you have the help of an experienced agent. We at Nationwide Insurance: Bell Insurance, Inc. can provide that experience in helping you create a policy through Nationwide that's customized to fit your unique needs. To schedule an appointment to discuss your business insurance options, call us at (717) 632-4500, or come by and see us on 3501 N Front St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bell Insurance, Inc. also offers products in MD, PA, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim