Belltown Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceChoosing the right auto insurer can be tough. With so many options available, finding an insurer that is capable of meeting your needs and maintaining a good relationship with you are important. No matter the make and model of your vehicle, it is crucial for you to maintain a level of coverage that provides great protection from the uncertainties of the road. We work with Nationwide to give you the caliber of insurance protection you deserve.
At Belltown Insurance Group in Seattle, we understand the need for complete transparency, good service, and affordable insurance coverage. That is why we work hard to provide a comprehensive offering of insurance products. Keeping your vehicle properly insured doesn't have to be a financial challenge. Whether you are shopping for coverage for yourself or your family, getting the right amount of protection is easy. When you choose us, you are getting a partner who works for you. Peace of mind and financial security are what you deserve, along with an insurer that addresses all of your concerns in an accurate and timely manner. We are committed to offering you the quality of products and services you need so you can live life on your terms.
Call (206) 443-7744 to speak with Douglas Wayne Holden Knecht, or one of our other friendly and knowledgeable agents, at 3161 Elliott Ave. We are more than happy to tell you more about our insurance offerings and how we can build a comprehensive policy that works best for your protection and financial needs.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying home insurance does not have to be a difficult or confusing process. When you speak to the experienced professionals at Belltown Insurance Group in Seattle, you can rely on clear, comprehensive, and accurate information to help you make the right choices for you and your family. We will help you recognize the pros and cons of each specific policy, so you are empowered to choose the one that offers the best coverage.
When you buy home insurance, you want peace of mind, not unpleasant surprises. For this reason, our agents are happy to explain all exclusions as well as the full extent of potential coverage before you make a decision as to your policy purchase. Douglas Wayne Holden Knecht is available to discuss the variety of Nationwide home insurance products and to craft an individual policy that addresses the unique risks you face. Visit the office on 3161 Elliott Ave or give us a call at (206) 443-7744 to find out the different ways in which you can customize your policy.
Your insurance policy should offer you the full coverage you need, without leaving you with coverage gaps or surprise exclusions. When you fully understand the policy provisions, you have the power to make the right choices to protect your family's financial security. Get in touch with Douglas Wayne Holden Knecht and find out what you can do to protect your home today.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Belltown Insurance Group are here to help newlyweds in the Seattle area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (206) 443-7744 and ask for Douglas Wayne Holden Knecht. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 3161 Elliott Ave,Seattle,WA,98121. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceYour business is your pride and joy, and at Nationwide Insurance: Belltown Insurance Group we know how important it is for you to feel confident that sufficient insurance protection is in place. That's why we have a range of excellent solutions designed to offer you a policy that works for your business. For example, you'll find that a businessowners policy, or BOP, provides a combination of property insurance, liability insurance, and other pertinent coverage options targeted specifically to your needs.
You may be considering crime insurance that protects your business if it experiences theft, fraud, or forgery, or accounts receivable coverage that kicks in if one of your customers fails to pay you for your services. Cyber liability Insurance is another important kind of coverage that guards against computer attacks and damage to your computer systems and electronic data, which are very real concerns in today's world. Another worry that may hover at the back of your mind is having to close your doors temporarily if you've suffered a loss from something like a natural disaster. We have coverage for that as well, called business interruption insurance.
Nationwide Insurance: Belltown Insurance Group is proud to work with Nationwide to offer commercial insurance that can address the issues, circumstances, or loss you might face in your business life. From equipment breakdown insurance to workers' compensation, there are many different options, and Douglas Wayne Holden Knecht in Seattle will be happy to go over them with you. Feel free to stop by our 3161 Elliott Ave office any time, or phone us at (206) 443-7744. We look forward to learning about your business and discussing the many ways we can help to protect it.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Belltown Insurance Group also offers products in AZ, CA, NV, OR, TX, WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim