Benson Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the coverage you buy is important, but the language of underwriting can be a little difficult for those who are new to it. That's why Benson Insurance Group focuses on explaining auto insurance coverage in a common sense way that members in Colorado Springs appreciate. That way, it's easier to enjoy your vehicle with the assurance you understand what is covered in the event of an accident.
Auto policies tend to start with liability coverage, and the right amount can depend on the vehicle you drive, the state's requirements, and other factors. Once you have the liability package you need, collision coverage is there to help take care of any covered damage your vehicle takes in the event of an accident, and comprehensive packages are there to cover you in the event of an incident when the vehicle is not in motion. Mark A Benson works with Nationwide to provide drivers with a wide range of coverage choices. After you find the right coverage levels for your vehicle, we will apply discounts you may qualify for such as for safety equipment in the vehicle or your safe driving history.
Finding out more about our policy options is easy. Our offices can be reached at (719) 622-3079, and agents are happy to take set appointments for in-person consultations at our office located at 5155 N Academy Blvd.
- Homeowners InsuranceColorado Springs homeowners are experts when it comes to knowing everything there is to know about their house and property, but not all homeowners may be familiar with everything contained in their home insurance policies. Some policies are designed with a one-size-fits-all philosophy and may not provide adequate protection for special features like swimming pools, garages, carports, tree houses, and children's play equipment. Your home insurance policy should not be a mystery. Let the team at Benson Insurance Group help you determine whether your policy is really providing the kind of protection your home requires. For years, Mark A Benson has helped homeowners discover the right coverage for their needs.
Every home and residential property is a little bit different, which means coverage should be tailored to meet each situation. Changes to the property, such as renovation or remodeling, may require taking a look at your current policy. As a Nationwide agency, we provide our customers with personalized coverage solutions. This approach helps make sure you are getting the most value for your money.
We look forward to helping you access Nationwide home insurance and much more. Contact Mark A Benson today by calling (719) 622-3079, or drop by our office on 5155 N Academy Blvd. Our experienced agents are ready to help you improve your existing coverage or discover new policy options.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Benson Insurance Group are here to help people like you in the Colorado Springs area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (719) 622-3079 and ask for Mark A Benson. We are located at 5155 N Academy Blvd,Colorado Springs,CO,80918 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceWhether you have already opened a small business or are considering doing so, business insurance is probably at the front of your mind. Having the proper types of insurance and the right amount of coverage is essential in order to protect yourself, your employees, your customers or clients, and your assets. Deciding what you need does not have to be overwhelming.
Mark A Benson at Nationwide Insurance: Benson Insurance Group works together with Nationwide to help people determine which type of insurance coverage will best fit their needs. We sit with you to discuss basic policies such as general liability and property damage insurance, as well as educate you on more in-depth policies such as professional liability coverage, employment practices liability coverage, and umbrella policies. We discuss the type of business you operate, how much you spend per year, how much profit you make, and how many people you employ. We also let you know if there are any vital local, state, or federal laws that require you to carry special policies.
Once you have decided what you need, we come up with a coverage quote that best meets your needs and budget. We even meet with you once per year to discuss any changes in your business and determine if your policy is still meeting your needs. Nationwide Insurance: Benson Insurance Group and Mark A Benson is proud to work in conjunction with Nationwide. Schedule a consultation by calling (719) 622-3079 or stopping into our offices on 5155 N Academy Blvd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Benson Insurance Group also offers products in AZ, CO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim