Berkshire Insurance Group Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet better auto insurance coverage with Berkshire Insurance Group Inc.. Our knowledgeable, friendly agents are ready to answer your questions, search for gaps in coverage and help tailor a policy for your Greenfield household.
To deliver these types of personalized policy solutions, Berkshire Insurance Group Inc. has teamed up with Nationwide. Nationwide has the policy discounts, coverage programs and claims service needed to serve the personal priorities of different Greenfield drivers. Maybe it's a family plan with a teen driver. Maybe it's additional motorist services like rental reimbursement, towing and labor or roadside assistance. Maybe it's coverage for an everyday car as well as a motorcycle, RV or some other specialty vehicle.
Let Berkshire Insurance Group Inc. explain exclusive programs and services available from Nationwide. The Vanishing Deductible® program is a great way to reward yourself for each year of claims-free driving, while the On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind when you need it most. You'll have a choice of qualified auto repair shops in and around the Greenfield area, as well as a secure way to monitor the repairs.
Give Berkshire Insurance Group Inc. a call at (413) 447-7376 to shop for an auto insurance policy with speed and confidence. You can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 117 Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceBerkshire Insurance Group Inc. can help you shop for one of the most important products you'll ever buy - the home insurance policy that will protect your home assets. Learn from our Greenfield agents what types of damages to include in your coverage and what claim amounts make sense for your property. For as tightly knit as Greenfield neighborhoods are, no two households are exactly the same, even within 01301.
For this reason, Nationwide offers a number of different home insurance products for more personalized coverage. Dwelling coverage, for example, offers financial protection for floor coverings and built-in appliances. Contents coverage includes assets like furniture, clothing, and a few other essential belongings. Valuables Plus® covers specific types of high-value items that you may keep in your Greenfield home. Or you can even take advantage of Nationwide's exclusive Brand New Belongings® program.
Best of all, there's no reason to feel overwhelmed by any of these decisions. Let Berkshire Insurance Group Inc. walk you through the options and clearly explain your policy choices. Simply give us a call at (413) 447-7376. Or, if you're in the 01301 area during office hours, swing by our Greenfield location at 117 Main St, and we can discuss your home insurance options in person.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Greenfield, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Berkshire Insurance Group Inc. and Darin E Burniske can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (413) 447-7376 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 117 Main St,Greenfield,MA,01301 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Berkshire Insurance Group Inc. has been helping Greenfield businesses manage their risk since the day they opened. From the very beginning, we've been committed to bringing the best services and products to our business clients, and that's why we continue to partner with Nationwide.
Nationwide offers great value for liability, property, and commercial auto, as well as more specialized business insurance products. You can find coverage packages tailored for specific industries. With GrouProtector℠ accident medical insurance, you can organize work events and team-building initiatives without having nightmares about an employee injury. It's also easy to handle several different types of coverage in a single business owner's policy from Nationwide.
While there are common risk factors based on industry and location, every Greenfield company has slightly different risk management needs. This is where Darin E Burniske and the experts at Nationwide Insurance: Berkshire Insurance Group Inc. can really make a difference. Let's talk about what gains your company has already made and where it's headed next. From there, we can help customize a policy and billing schedule that will put your company in a better position. Give us a call at (413) 447-7376. We can set up your policy over the phone or schedule a time to talk in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Berkshire Insurance Group Inc. also offers products in CT, MA, NH, NY, VT. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim