Bernard Williams & Co LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Angela P Dinello specializes in making it easy for Savannah drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At Bernard Williams & Co LLC, we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (912) 234-4476. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 6001 Chatham Center Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceYou've already personalized your home, now it's time to personalize your home insurance coverage. Bernard Williams & Co LLC is your local resource for navigating the world of home insurance, and we have teamed up with Nationwide to offer you a variety of coverage options. Your home is unique, and so is Savannah, which means your home insurance should reflect that uniqueness. Angela P Dinello is on call to help you determine the best coverage for your home.
However, it's not just the physical aspect of your home. While detached additions like pools and gazebos are important to your coverage, your personal belongings and memorabilia also need protection. You've filled your home with items unique to your life, from family heirlooms to hand-picked works of art. Depending on the age and price of your belongings, Brand New Belongings® coverage may be right for you. This package may help to replace or repair your covered belongings.
Angela P Dinello and our other local agents are ready to help you figure out your personalized home insurance solution. You can visit our office at 6001 Chatham Center Dr or call us at (912) 234-4476. We will take the time to explain all your options as well as unique coverage concerns based on living in Savannah, and we'll make sure you know about available discounts you may qualify for.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Savannah, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Bernard Williams & Co LLC and Angela P Dinello can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (912) 234-4476 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 6001 Chatham Center Dr,Savannah,GA,31405 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceWhen it comes to owning and operating your own business, few choices may seem clear or simple. Angela P Dinello can help change that – at least as far as insurance is concerned. Our agency works with Nationwide to provide improved insurance solutions to people in the Savannah area looking for a great business policy. For years, Nationwide has led the way in outstanding customer service, rapid claims response, and much more. Nationwide allows us to offer personalized business insurance policies. These solutions are personalized to address the unique spectrum of concerns affecting your organization. This is a great way to effectively manage the risks associated with doing business in your industry.
Risk is an inescapable part of doing business, but it can be managed through strategic choices. Choosing to get an insurance policy from a company with a proven track record is a good way to be sure that support is going to be there when you need it. Nationwide excels in service and support, so our valued customers are never left without the information they require. At Nationwide Insurance: Bernard Williams & Co LLC, we believe that insurance companies should be responsive to the concerns of customers, so we strive to deliver beyond expectations.
Obtaining insurance through a company that knows and understands the particular concerns affecting business owners is a wise choice. Nationwide has distinguished itself as a leader in policy provision and our team looks forward to helping you access the coverage solutions you really want. To discover what improved insurance coverage could do for you, please call (912) 234-4476 or visit our 6001 Chatham Center Dr office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bernard Williams & Co LLC also offers products in GA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim