Bill Blank Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Jamie L Hallock specializes in making it easy for Madison drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At Bill Blank Agency Inc., we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (402) 454-2500. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 117 S Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Bill Blank Agency Inc. it's our job to increase your sense of financial security and peace of mind through adequate home insurance. There are many components that make up a well-designed insurance policy and Jamie L Hallock can help you understand and choose the right types and amounts of coverage for your individual situation. Your location in Madison, the number of detached buildings on your property, and your personal belongings all affect the type of coverage you need to be sufficiently protected.
We want your entire experience with Bill Blank Agency Inc. to be simple and hassle-free and that's why we work with Nationwide. Specialized coverage, easy claims processing, and top-notch service are the standard, and each policy is tailored to fit your specific structure and situation. With focused optional coverage such as Brand New Belongings®, you can receive assistance in replacing or repairing your covered belongings.
Whatever options you choose, we strive to make your entire insurance experience, from choosing a policy to filing a claim, as simple as possible. If you need coverage but don't have time to stop in our office, give us a call at (402) 454-2500. We can design a policy over the phone and answer any questions you may have about protecting your valuables. Call today for service or to schedule an appointment at our office located at 117 S Main St.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Bill Blank Agency Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the Madison area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (402) 454-2500 and ask for Jamie L Hallock. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 117 S Main St,Madison,NE,68748. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceOwning your own business can be exciting and challenging at the same time. Making sure that your assets are properly protected is an important part of being a responsible and successful business owner, and we at Nationwide Insurance: Bill Blank Agency Inc. in Madison can help you determine the types of coverage that you need. We know that every company has its own risks, and we make it simple by offering coverage that is specific to each industry such as retail, professional, auto service, food and beverage, contracting, distributing, and specialized services. You can also add on additional solutions for your specific risk strategies.
Some business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which is a convenient package that includes general liability coverage, property insurance, coverage against theft and fraud, income loss coverage due to an interruption, and more. If you choose this package, Jamie L Hallock will sit down with you and ask specific questions so that the coverage is customized to your business. We will also help figure out if you need any other options to fill in coverage gaps so that you are adequately protected.
As your business grows, we will be there to make recommendations on your policy whether it is to add additional coverage, change your limits, or increase your umbrella amounts. We will also help in the event that you need to file a claim. We can be reached at (402) 454-2500 to answer any of your questions or to sign up for a policy. You can also stop into our office, conveniently located at 117 S Main St, during business hours to speak with one of our agents in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bill Blank Agency Inc. also offers products in NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim