Bill Terry Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is designed to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your assets without worry, and auto insurance should be no different. That's why Richard Hurtado Martinez works with you to build a personalized insurance plan, so members can be sure they are getting the policy that fits their driving style, vehicle value, and level of activity on the roads of Santa Barbara.
Knowing whether or not your vehicle would benefit from comprehensive coverage, which takes care of incidents that happen when it is not being driven, means knowing where it fits into your portfolio of assets, what your budget looks like, and how it is likely to affect your resale value Bill Terry Insurance Agency understands this. That's why options are available that include basic liability protection, collision coverage, or multiple tiers of comprehensive protection, so you have what you need. That's also why we offer Nationwide policies, which have a variety of discount options for drivers based on the safety features on their vehicle and their driving records.
If you have questions about auto insurance policies for your vehicle, or if you want to make a purchase over the phone, get in touch with Richard Hurtado Martinez at (805) 563-0400. You can also make an appointment for a face to face meeting at our offices at 4213 State St.
- Homeowners InsuranceBill Terry Insurance Agency knows just how to protect Santa Barbara residences with a home insurance policy. Earned through years of listening to the concerns of other local homeowners, our agents can answer any questions you may have about various coverage programs and policy options.
Even in the most tightly knit Santa Barbara neighborhoods, no two properties and no two households are exactly the same. An aging roof may lead one homeowner to opt for the Better Roof Replacement® program, while a multigenerational household next door has heard about the benefits of Nationwide's Brand New Belongings®. There may also be high-value items, homeowner liability or secondary structures on the property that need the protection of a homeowner's policy. Simply tell one of the experts at Bill Terry Insurance Agency your individual concerns, and discover how to make coverage choices with speed and confidence.
Along with competitive rates and discounts, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service will be there for any homeowner who ends up needing more than just peace of mind from their policy coverage.
Call us at (805) 563-0400 to choose a policy or to set up an office appointment. Bill Terry Insurance Agency is located at 4213 State St.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Bill Terry Insurance Agency are here to help people like you in the Santa Barbara area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (805) 563-0400 and ask for Richard Hurtado Martinez. We are located at 4213 State St,Santa Barbara,CA,93110 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceIf you need an insurance policy that will provide coverage to your small business, you aren't alone. That is why business owners across the country turn to Nationwide to help them with their insurance needs. Small business owners are unique individuals, so a one-size-fits-all policy may or may not provide the coverage you are looking for. Nationwide agents can educate you about our products and help you customize a well-suited insurance package for you and your business. With us at your service, there is no need to put up with policies that don't serve you any longer.
Property and liability insurance can both be necessary to keep your business safe. Property insurance can protect your physical location from damages caused by natural disasters, theft, and other misfortunes, and liability protects you from lawsuits filed by injured customers or third parties [note: liability does not protect against employee injuries]. There is no need to purchase each of these policies separately since Nationwide offers business owners policies (BOPs) to many types of qualifying businesses. These policies provide all of the aforementioned coverage and more if you choose to add on to your package.
In addition to the coverage mentioned above, Nationwide also offers cyber liability, crime, accounts receivable, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. If you are interested in our products, Richard Hurtado Martinez at Nationwide Insurance: Bill Terry Insurance Agency in Santa Barbara can help you find the right one. Stop by your local Nationwide agency on 4213 State St, or call (805) 563-0400 to learn more.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bill Terry Insurance Agency also offers products in CA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim