Biltmore Insurance Services
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Biltmore Insurance Services prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Andrew Paul Kuchar works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (770) 466-9475. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Andrew Paul Kuchar in our office at 1634 White Cir.
- Homeowners InsuranceWhen you do business with Biltmore Insurance Services, you deal with people who are adept at finding policies fitted to your needs and budget. There are several factors that should be considered when obtaining the right protection for your home in Marietta, including your ownership of a pool (or lack thereof) and the overall cost to rebuild your home. For expert assistance in sorting through all of the coverage options, get in touch with Andrew Paul Kuchar or another helpful agent in our office. If you possess a large number of valuable assets such as jewelry or fine art, the protection offered by Valuables Plus® is a great choice and is something to discuss with your agent.
At Biltmore Insurance Services, we work together with Nationwide to bring you the best possible choices for your home insurance. We provide you with a selection experience that is smooth and intuitive so that you can get on with your daily life without additional stress. If you ever come home to find that you are a victim of a covered loss, we have what it takes to pick up the pieces. If you frequently experience severe weather conditions in your area, we can also help you find solutions for damage that may be caused by these storms.
Speak with one of our agents today to get started on finding a hassle-free plan. If you would like to meet with someone in person, come to our office at 1634 White Cir. Or call us at (770) 466-9475.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Biltmore Insurance Services are here to help newlyweds in the Marietta area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (770) 466-9475 and ask for Andrew Paul Kuchar. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 1634 White Cir,Marietta,GA,30066. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceYou know that you need to have business insurance to protect your company, yet understanding the exact types of coverage your company requires is another matter. You're right when you assume that it's impossible to predict every potential risk that your company may face. At the same time, however, you can't allow that uncertainty to leave you exposed to the potential of a major loss. Fortunately, we here at Nationwide Insurance: Biltmore Insurance Services may have the comprehensive insurance solution that you've been searching for to keep you protected in almost every situation.
We work with Nationwide to offer a businessowners policy (BOP) to qualifying businesses that is as close to complete and total insurance coverage that you can find in Marietta. A BOP is essentially a suite of separate coverages designed to protect you from liability exposures. A basic BOP includes protection against property damage and general liability concerns, as well as business income reimbursement (which can pay you should you have to temporarily cease your operations due to a covered cause). You can also build onto your BOP by adding auto insurance coverage and protection against equipment damage or professional and cyber liability concerns.
With a BOP from Nationwide, you don't have to spend time worrying about unanticipated and unpreventable risks your company may face. As Andrew Paul Kuchar can attest to, such coverage serves as a veritable security blanket for you and your business. Setting up a BOP won't take much time. Simply call us at (770) 466-9475 to set up a time to stop by our office on 1634 White Cir, and we'll get you well on your way to enjoying comprehensive business insurance protection in no time at all.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Biltmore Insurance Services also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim