Binette Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet better auto insurance coverage with Binette Insurance Agency. Our knowledgeable, friendly agents are ready to answer your questions, search for gaps in coverage and help tailor a policy for your East Waterboro household.
To deliver these types of personalized policy solutions, Binette Insurance Agency has teamed up with Nationwide. Nationwide has the policy discounts, coverage programs and claims service needed to serve the personal priorities of different East Waterboro drivers. Maybe it's a family plan with a teen driver. Maybe it's additional motorist services like rental reimbursement, towing and labor or roadside assistance. Maybe it's coverage for an everyday car as well as a motorcycle, RV or some other specialty vehicle.
Let Binette Insurance Agency explain exclusive programs and services available from Nationwide. The Vanishing Deductible® program is a great way to reward yourself for each year of claims-free driving, while the On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind when you need it most. You'll have a choice of qualified auto repair shops in and around the East Waterboro area, as well as a secure way to monitor the repairs.
Give Binette Insurance Agency a call at (207) 247-6211 to shop for an auto insurance policy with speed and confidence. You can also set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 414 Sokokis Trl.
- Homeowners InsuranceEvery homeowner in East Waterboro deserves to have the right kind of insurance coverage. These valuable policies provide peace of mind and valuable forms of protection for as long as you own your home. In the midst of all the unexpected things that can happen to a home, it is good to know that Christopher J Binette and the rest of our Binette Insurance Agency team are working hard to help you. By providing exceptional Nationwide coverage customized to the individual needs of homeowners like you, we can help ensure that your insurance is doing more to protect you.
Personalized insurance solutions take into consideration the distinctive qualities of your home and property. Homeowners policies designed to suit everyone might leave out important property features, such as free-standing garages, that are unique to your situation. Christopher J Binette can provide a fresh look at your existing coverage and your current coverage needs. This is a great way to make sure that you are not overpaying for insurance features that you do not need while still making sure that your entire home and property are receiving the right kind of protection.
Helping people get more from their insurance is part of what we do. We are proud to be part of the Nationwide family of insurers. Filing claims and learning about your coverage is easier than ever thanks to Nationwide's extensive network or friendly agents. East Waterboro homeowners and prospective homeowners can visit our office at 414 Sokokis Trl or speak with an agent by calling (207) 247-6211.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Binette Insurance Agency are here to help people like you in the East Waterboro area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (207) 247-6211 and ask for Christopher J Binette. We are located at 414 Sokokis Trl,East Waterboro,ME,04030 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceMany East Waterboro businesses have partnered with Nationwide and the Nationwide Insurance: Binette Insurance Agency to protect against coverable losses. Our risk management advisors can build a policy customized for your company, whether it's a business owner's policy or stand-alone commercial insurance products. We can help you understand the different types of policies and coverage programs. We can show you how to choose a billing option that makes it easier for your East Waterboro company to pursue future growth.
Your business insurance needs may start with liability, property, and commercial auto coverage, but they may not end there. From employee benefits to business interruption coverage, there are numerous ways to expand and strengthen your Nationwide policy. There are also several types of industry-specific coverage programs including retail stores, food and beverage, and any number of contracting businesses. These programs can help identify and fill in coverage gaps commonly experienced by specific types of companies.
Nationwide Insurance: Binette Insurance Agency is located at 414 Sokokis Trl, but we help businesses throughout the greater East Waterboro area. Give us a call at (207) 247-6211, and let us protect what you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Binette Insurance Agency also offers products in ME. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim