Bingham Insurance Group LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Bingham Insurance Group LLC prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. April Curott works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (844) 451-0710. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with April Curott in our office at 6454 Highway 53.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Bingham Insurance Group LLC, you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call April Curott at (844) 451-0710 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Braselton office at 6454 Highway 53. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Braselton. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Bingham Insurance Group LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 6454 Highway 53,Braselton,GA,30517 to speak with April Curott. You can also contact them directly by dialing (844) 451-0710.
- Business InsuranceYour business is your pride and joy, and at Nationwide Insurance: Bingham Insurance Group LLC we know how important it is for you to feel confident that sufficient insurance protection is in place. That's why we have a range of excellent solutions designed to offer you a policy that works for your business. For example, you'll find that a businessowners policy, or BOP, provides a combination of property insurance, liability insurance, and other pertinent coverage options targeted specifically to your needs.
You may be considering crime insurance that protects your business if it experiences theft, fraud, or forgery, or accounts receivable coverage that kicks in if one of your customers fails to pay you for your services. Cyber liability Insurance is another important kind of coverage that guards against computer attacks and damage to your computer systems and electronic data, which are very real concerns in today's world. Another worry that may hover at the back of your mind is having to close your doors temporarily if you've suffered a loss from something like a natural disaster. We have coverage for that as well, called business interruption insurance.
Nationwide Insurance: Bingham Insurance Group LLC is proud to work with Nationwide to offer commercial insurance that can address the issues, circumstances, or loss you might face in your business life. From equipment breakdown insurance to workers' compensation, there are many different options, and April Curott in Braselton will be happy to go over them with you. Feel free to stop by our 6454 Highway 53 office any time, or phone us at (844) 451-0710. We look forward to learning about your business and discussing the many ways we can help to protect it.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bingham Insurance Group LLC also offers products in GA, SC. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim