Bird Insurance Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIf you've recently bought a brand new or new-to-you vehicle in Ocala, you'll want an all-encompassing auto insurance plan that protects your new investment. Bird Insurance Agency LLC specializes in supplying local drivers with personalized auto coverage that gives you peace of mind. Let us give you the confidence that comes with knowing you and your vehicle are in the very best of care.
Cynthia Thorne Long is an agent who gets to know you and your driving habits before recommending a superior protection plan backed by Nationwide. The features of your vehicle, how often you drive, where you park your vehicle at night, and your driving record, among other factors, all influence your premium. We take each of those factors into consideration before recommending a plan that fits your needs. If you do have to file a claim, we'll make sure the process is quick and simple so that you can have your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible and get back to enjoying the open road. For those times when repairs will take several days, we recommend that you opt for rental reimbursement coverage so that you don't spend more than necessary to maintain your regular driving habits.
Even if you haven't yet bought your vehicle, it's never too early to start thinking about auto coverage or the right company to provide you with that coverage. Whenever you're ready, call (352) 622-3899 to speak with an agency representative to discuss your coverage needs. You can also stop by and see us at 516 SE 17th St.
- Homeowners InsuranceHome insurance is not a one-size-fits-all affair. Every home is different and there are many types of factors that determine what kind of coverage is needed. At Bird Insurance Agency LLC, we can help you figure out the best way to obtain the full coverage you need. Some factors that may affect your home insurance include the age of your home, whether you have a pool or trampoline in the yard, the condition of your home, and many other details. Call us at (352) 622-3899 or visit us at our office on 516 SE 17th St in Ocala to explore your options for securing your financial future.
Take the guesswork and headaches out of worrying about risk factors by speaking with Cynthia Thorne Long about the ways in which Nationwide home insurance products can give you the coverage you need. We can add custom provisions to your policy or provide you with separate policies to ensure that all risks are addressed and fully provided for. Knowledge is power, and our agents are committed to empowering you to make the best decisions for your family and protecting your home. Let us figure out the risks while you enjoy your lifestyle with security and peace of mind.
To get started with the right policy for you, get in touch with Cynthia Thorne Long who can offer the information and guidance you need. Feel free to bring up any questions and concerns you may have so that we can fully address them.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Ocala life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Bird Insurance Agency LLC will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (352) 622-3899 and ask for Cynthia Thorne Long or visit us at 516 SE 17th St,Ocala,FL,34471. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceRunning a business can be challenging and fun, and like nothing else you have experienced. Business insurance is one way you can safeguard the stability and continued success of your business for years to come. We at Nationwide Insurance: Bird Insurance Agency LLC work with Nationwide to provide insurance solutions for your business in Ocala. We can help build and customize a policy developed for the unique needs of your company, and an On Your Side® Review will help identify areas of priority.
Nationwide Insurance: Bird Insurance Agency LLC has insurance options for specific industry types. For instance, we have auto parts retailer business insurance, florist business insurance, and attorneys office insurance among our many packages. If your business qualifies, a business owners policy, or BOP, gets you covered on the essentials, and then you can look at other insurance coverage options such as commercial property insurance to meet your more specific needs. These coverage options can provide peace of mind so that you can make your business all it can be. They also provide a level of customization that is necessary for many businesses because each and every one, even within the same industry, is different. All of these options are available right here in Ocala.
Give our team at Nationwide Insurance: Bird Insurance Agency LLC a call at (352) 622-3899, or stop by our office on 516 SE 17th St. We will answer any questions you have and get started on building an insurance policy for your business needs.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bird Insurance Agency LLC also offers products in AZ, FL. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim