Bird Insurance Group LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet a personalized policy solution with Bird Insurance Group LLC. Our agents will take the time to understand your auto coverage priorities whether your household residing in Dunnellon includes a first-time driver, specialty vehicle, or specific financial concerns. No matter what your priorities, the versatile policy options and coverage programs from Nationwide have enabled Bird Insurance Group LLC to serve motorists in neighborhoods across Dunnellon.
Looking for additional motorist services? Rental reimbursement, towing and labor and roadside assistance offer peace of mind should the day come when your vehicle has seen one too many Washington winters. Or maybe you're looking for more affordable coverage. Talk to Carolyn Sue Richards or one of our other agents about available policy discounts. This includes discounts such as family plans and good student discounts, as well as anti-theft and defensive-driving incentives. Plus, there's more than one way to create coverage that's easier on the pocketbook. The Vanishing Deductible® program rewards Dunnellon drivers for each year of claims-free driving.
Better yet, shopping for auto insurance doesn't need to take a bunch of your time or patience. Get a policy recommendation quickly and confidently with Bird Insurance Group LLC. Call us at (352) 489-1992 to discuss coverage details and to buy a policy directly over the phone. You can also schedule a visit with our 20726 W Pennsylvania Ave office.
- Homeowners InsuranceBird Insurance Group LLC knows just how to protect Dunnellon residences with a home insurance policy. Earned through years of listening to the concerns of other local homeowners, our agents can answer any questions you may have about various coverage programs and policy options.
Even in the most tightly knit Dunnellon neighborhoods, no two properties and no two households are exactly the same. An aging roof may lead one homeowner to opt for the Better Roof Replacement® program, while a multigenerational household next door has heard about the benefits of Nationwide's Brand New Belongings®. There may also be high-value items, homeowner liability or secondary structures on the property that need the protection of a homeowner's policy. Simply tell one of the experts at Bird Insurance Group LLC your individual concerns, and discover how to make coverage choices with speed and confidence.
Along with competitive rates and discounts, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service will be there for any homeowner who ends up needing more than just peace of mind from their policy coverage.
Call us at (352) 489-1992 to choose a policy or to set up an office appointment. Bird Insurance Group LLC is located at 20726 W Pennsylvania Ave.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Dunnellon life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Bird Insurance Group LLC will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (352) 489-1992 and ask for Carolyn Sue Richards or visit us at 20726 W Pennsylvania Ave,Dunnellon,FL,34431. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, Nationwide understands your concern about the future. Your business is your pride and joy, and if something were to happen, you want to be able to provide for yourself and your family. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and courteous agents can help you find the perfect business insurance policy. We offer a wide array of policies that can be customized to fit businesses of all types and sizes, and we are more than confident that we can find one for you. Nationwide Insurance: Bird Insurance Group LLC in Dunnellon can help you find the coverage you are looking for.
When it comes to business insurance, there are many things to consider. The needs of your customers, employees, and yourself will need to be taken into account before settling on a policy. At Nationwide this is not a problem, and our property, business income, and liability insurance policies can provide you with coverage that you can rely on. If your property is damaged by fire, nature, or other misfortune, the property itself and the items inside can be covered. If your business must temporarily cease operations, a business income policy can provide you with a steady stream of income to cover your expenses until you can get back in business. Liability insurance is also a must-have to protect your business against customer and third-party lawsuits.
Nationwide also offers accounts receivable, commercial auto, crime, and worker's compensation policies. At Nationwide Insurance: Bird Insurance Group LLC, Carolyn Sue Richards can discuss our full range of insurance products in person. Visit us at 20726 W Pennsylvania Ave, or call (352) 489-1992 if you are ready to find the right policy.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bird Insurance Group LLC also offers products in AZ, FL. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim