Birmingham Insurance Brokers LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceBirmingham Insurance Brokers LLC has been helping Childersburg drivers find better auto insurance coverage since they first opened their doors. Let our agents make sure your policy includes covered damages and claim limits that make sense for the financial protection of your household. Local motorists who come to Birmingham Insurance Brokers LLC will also know that we've searched for and applied each qualifying policy discount. Some of the possibilities include good student, anti-theft and multi-policy discounts.
No amount of defensive driving can prevent every accident, but it is possible to get coverage for a huge range of potential damages. From a list of qualified car repair shops in the Childersburg area to Nationwide's AutoWatch® program, the On Your Side® Claims Service is ready should you ever need it. In the meantime, consider rewarding yourself for each year of claims-free driving with the Vanishing Deductible program.
Birmingham Insurance Brokers LLC can answer questions about coverage limits, policy options or billing schedules. Our expertise and Childersburg auto insurance options also include customized solutions for individual households and specialty vehicles. Call us at (256) 346-3550. Choose coverage and buy a policy over the phone, or schedule an appointment with our local office. Birmingham Insurance Brokers LLC is located at 123 6th Ave SW.
- Homeowners InsuranceProtecting your Childersburg property and family from loss is just one of the goals of a home insurance plan. Offering you peace of mind both now and in the event of a loss is one of our top priorities at Birmingham Insurance Brokers LLC. That's why we help you assess your insurance needs before they arise by taking into consideration all the specifics that affect your situation. Many factors influence your need for coverage, including having a pool or detached buildings on your property. Adam Batchelor Schrimsher will help you determine your needs and choose adequate coverage.
Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you a variety of policies that enhance traditional coverage for both personal injury and loss. If you store high-value items at home, or have fine art you'd like to insure, we can help with Valuables Plus®, a program designed specifically for those special heirlooms or prized possessions. If you need to file a claim, we are here to help expedite the process and assist you in getting your home back to normal again.
Give us a call today at (256) 346-3550 to find out more information regarding programs that are right for your situation. Alternately, you can find a time to meet at our office located at 123 6th Ave SW. Let us help you with bundling discounts, additional coverage, and a policy that will leave you worry-free
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Childersburg. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Birmingham Insurance Brokers LLC, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 123 6th Ave SW,Childersburg,AL,35044 to speak with Adam Batchelor Schrimsher. You can also contact them directly by dialing (256) 346-3550.
- Business InsuranceWhether your Childersburg company is looking for liability, property, or more specialized commercial insurance, the Nationwide Insurance: Birmingham Insurance Brokers LLC can help better manage your company's risk. We have insurance expertise in major industries like retail and construction, as well as more niche industries like golf courses and beauty salons.
We also offer several types of employee insurance, including many that go above and beyond state-required coverage like workers compensation. What if someone blows out a knee at the company softball game, for example? Let one of the experts at Nationwide Insurance: Birmingham Insurance Brokers LLC explain to you the advantages of Nationwide's GrouProtector℠ coverage. Meanwhile, the On Your Side® Review is a great way to keep your company up-to-date with the latest changes to state laws and local markets.
With a business owner's policy and flexible billing options, we can readily develop an insurance solution that's customized for your Childersburg business. For a policy that leaves no coverage gaps and a payment schedule that makes sense for your business' day-to-day, don't hesitate to contact us. Adam Batchelor Schrimsher or one of our other knowledgeable agents can help protect your business from coverable losses. Give us a call at (256) 346-3550. You can also schedule an appointment with our 123 6th Ave SW office.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Birmingham Insurance Brokers LLC also offers products in AL. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim