Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is designed to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your assets without worry, and auto insurance should be no different. That's why William Philip Kliewer works with you to build a personalized insurance plan, so members can be sure they are getting the policy that fits their driving style, vehicle value, and level of activity on the roads of Killeen.
Knowing whether or not your vehicle would benefit from comprehensive coverage, which takes care of incidents that happen when it is not being driven, means knowing where it fits into your portfolio of assets, what your budget looks like, and how it is likely to affect your resale value Bkcw, L.P. understands this. That's why options are available that include basic liability protection, collision coverage, or multiple tiers of comprehensive protection, so you have what you need. That's also why we offer Nationwide policies, which have a variety of discount options for drivers based on the safety features on their vehicle and their driving records.
If you have questions about auto insurance policies for your vehicle, or if you want to make a purchase over the phone, get in touch with William Philip Kliewer at (254) 699-7100. You can also make an appointment for a face to face meeting at our offices at 2100 Trimmier Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceIn order to have stable financial security measures in place, it is crucial that you invest in home insurance regardless of whether you own your house in Killeen outright or you still have payments to make on the mortgage. We at Bkcw, L.P. are proud to offer Nationwide solutions designed to protect our members and their homes from weather hazards to crimes such as theft. Because your house is a place of love, life, and safety, William Philip Kliewer and our other experienced agents are prepared to help you and your family members get back to your normal lives as soon as possible should an incident occur.
Everyone has a unique set of circumstances that requires specific kinds of protection, which is why our agents are trained to identify these circumstances and do the hard work of narrowing down the options for you. For example, if you own a pool in your backyard, then it may be in your interest to have liability coverage in the event that one of your guests suffers an injury while using it. If there are a substantial number of valuables such as jewelry and antiques in the house, something such as the Valuables Plus® plan can keep those items covered.
By calling Bkcw, L.P. at (254) 699-7100 today, you can become more educated about our available policies as well as discounts that are available. Our goal is to provide you with an insurance purchasing experience that is as stress-free as possible. Find out more by visiting us on 2100 Trimmier Rd or by giving us a call.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Bkcw, L.P. are here to help people like you in the Killeen area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (254) 699-7100 and ask for William Philip Kliewer. We are located at 2100 Trimmier Rd,Killeen,TX,76541 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceWhether you operate a golf course, medical clinic, or auto repair shop, coverage from Nationwide can fulfill all the small business insurance requirements that apply to Killeen companies. Let Nationwide Insurance: Bkcw, L.P. help make sure that your customers and employees are protected, while also allowing your company to move forward when covered damages do occur.
The versatile risk management products from Nationwide are backed by strong value, attractive discounts, and the superior On Your Side® Claims Service. Moreover, flexible billing helps meet your financial scheduling needs, while different payment options can prevent insurance from becoming another logistical hassle. From customized policies to good old fashioned customer service, it's all part of the package Nationwide Insurance: Bkcw, L.P. offers our Killeen business clients.
No matter how well you know your business, there always seems to be a few lingering questions about the right coverage for your company. Whether it's the location of your storefront, the size of your commercial fleet, or the feasibility of new employee benefits, let Nationwide Insurance: Bkcw, L.P. answer any and all questions you might have. Give us a call at (254) 699-7100 to talk about your coverage or to schedule an office appointment at 2100 Trimmier Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bkcw, L.P. also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim