Blackaby Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. Blackaby Insurance Agencyunderstands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Ontario drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (541) 889-8693, or visit us at 280 S Oregon St.
- Homeowners InsuranceYou've already personalized your home, now it's time to personalize your home insurance coverage. Blackaby Insurance Agency is your local resource for navigating the world of home insurance, and we have teamed up with Nationwide to offer you a variety of coverage options. Your home is unique, and so is Ontario, which means your home insurance should reflect that uniqueness. Jeremy Kellen Evers is on call to help you determine the best coverage for your home.
However, it's not just the physical aspect of your home. While detached additions like pools and gazebos are important to your coverage, your personal belongings and memorabilia also need protection. You've filled your home with items unique to your life, from family heirlooms to hand-picked works of art. Depending on the age and price of your belongings, Brand New Belongings® coverage may be right for you. This package may help to replace or repair your covered belongings.
Jeremy Kellen Evers and our other local agents are ready to help you figure out your personalized home insurance solution. You can visit our office at 280 S Oregon St or call us at (541) 889-8693. We will take the time to explain all your options as well as unique coverage concerns based on living in Ontario, and we'll make sure you know about available discounts you may qualify for.
- Life InsuranceAt Blackaby Insurance Agency, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Ontario think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Jeremy Kellen Evers at (541) 889-8693 to arrange a time to meet in office at 280 S Oregon St,Ontario,OR,97914 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceWhen you are a business owner, stability is likely one of your top priorities. We at Nationwide Insurance: Blackaby Insurance Agency understand this, which is why we teamed up with Nationwide, a company with an excellent history of insuring businesses. We want to make sure that your business has the basic coverage it needs as well as any additional coverage to fit the nuances of your situation. No business is exactly alike, and you'll want to consider factors such as your business location, how the business is run, and your target customers or clients when you assess insurance options.
If you are unsure how or where to start, Jeremy Kellen Evers and our other agents may recommend that you select a businessowners policy (BOP). It combines property insurance, liability insurance, and other types of insurance coverage. After that, you can look at other insurance coverage options such as business interruption insurance, which can help keep your business going financially in situations such as vandalism or extreme weather. Other coverage types that may interest you include utility interruption, employment practices, and accounts receivable. We also have insurance solutions customized toward specific business types in Ontario such as dry cleaners, real estate, and plumbing.
Take advantage of an On Your Side® Review to determine the insurance coverage needs of your business. We will assess your business and give you information on what you may want to cover. Give us a call today at (541) 889-8693 or stop by our Nationwide Insurance: Blackaby Insurance Agency office on 280 S Oregon St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Blackaby Insurance Agency also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, CT, ID, NV, ND, OR, TX, UT, WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim