Blackstone Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhether you're changing vehicles or simply searching for better coverage this policy term, let Blackstone Insurance Group answer all your auto insurance questions. Our agents can ensure your policy meets all applicable NE requirements, while also pointing out areas where gaps in coverage may occur. We can help find your sweet spot between stronger coverage and affordable costs. You won't find a more knowledgeable, friendly source for personalized auto insurance in Omaha.
Area drivers will quickly come to realize the value that Nationwide brings to the table. This includes everything from policy discounts to flexible billing options to the On Your Side® Claims Service. But it also includes personalized policy options and exclusive programs from Nationwide that are popular with other Omaha drivers Blackstone Insurance Group serves. Vanishing Deductible®, for example, is a great way to reward yourself for each year you stay claims-free.
Our office address is 4951 S 155th St, but no matter which Omaha zip code you park your car in, we can offer quick estimates and sound advice. Give us a call at (402) 895-6474. With one of our agents as your guide, it doesn't need to take all day to consider your choices.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you are currently in the market for new home insurance protection in Omaha, then now is the time to get in touch with the agents at Blackstone Insurance Group. There are numerous factors that can have a significant bearing on the kind of coverage you should be seeking, including the cost to rebuild your home and other structures on your property. For more details on coverage solutions that are best suited to your needs, contact Katherine A Floersch or our other agents, who are ready to provide assistance. For instance, the Brand New Belongings® option may help to replace or repair covered items.
Together with the help of Nationwide, Blackstone Insurance Group can provide you with some of the best insurance solutions available. For example, should an incident occur, eliminate the stress of sorting through all of the information on your own by allowing us to assist you. This way, if you come home to find that your house has been burglarized, you can at least be confident that your covered losses will be handled as you forge ahead on the path to recovery. For homes that are exposed to destructive weather, we have the means to get you covered there as well.
For straightforward solutions to your home insurance needs in Omaha, don't hesitate to visit with the agents in our office at 4951 S 155th St. Alternatively, we also conduct consultations and assist with purchases over the phone at (402) 895-6474.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Omaha, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Blackstone Insurance Group, we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Katherine A Floersch and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (402) 895-6474 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 4951 S 155th St,Omaha,NE,68137 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceNo professional organization or company should go without an insurance package that meets their needs for risk management. Whether your business is established and operating already or you are a small start-up just getting organized, having the right protection means being secure about your choices when your company acts on opportunities. Nationwide Insurance: Blackstone Insurance Group understands this, which is why our business insurance solutions are customized to your industry, business size, and factors local to Omaha.
Katherine A Floersch and our other agents can discuss a business owner's policy with you to get you started. The business owner's policy is the closest thing to a comprehensive plan there is when it comes to business insurance, and it covers most of what most companies need. From there, an On Your Side® Review can help to assess any additional coverage options or policies that would help round out your company's risk management. These may include provisions like cyber liability, accounts receivable insurance, and equipment breakdown coverage.
Finding the right coverage for your company is important, but that doesn't mean you need to know everything there is to know about insurance coverage to be secure. That's what our agents are here for and why Nationwide Insurance: Blackstone Insurance Group works with Nationwide. This combination of expertise and access to the customizable coverage makes certain that our agents are ready to advise you about your business insurance needs. Call (402) 895-6474 today to get answers to your questions or buy policies over the phone. You can also set an appointment for a consultation at our offices, located at 4951 S 155th St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Blackstone Insurance Group also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, IA, KS, MN, MO, MT, NE, ND, PA, SD, UT, WI, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim