Blackwood Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhat do you desire from an auto insurance company? Many people ask for a smooth and easy claims process as well as attentive service. Blackwood Insurance Group has teamed up with Nationwide to deliver precisely that experience. Clients are not a number to us, they are individuals. Everyone's car insurance requirements in Orlando differ, and we recognize that.
Nationwide offers a wide-ranging array of programs and coverage levels so that you are able to pick what is right for you. For example, the many coverage offerings include Liability coverage, Collision coverage, Medical Payments coverage, and Roadside Assistance coverage. Nationwide not only provides auto insurance but also has programs for motorcycles, RVs, and other special vehicle types. Of course, insurance needs change from year to year, so Nationwide offers an annual On Your Side® Review to look at your specific needs.
Give Jennifer M Pammer a call today at (407) 277-0080 to get a conversation going about car insurance needs. Face-to-face chats are great too, just make an appointment and stop by the office at 3724 Conway Rd. We can provide more information about discounts you may qualify for, such as Multi-Policy discounts, Accident-Free discounts, Paperless documents, and Good Student discounts.
- Homeowners InsuranceHaving the right amount of home insurance coverage can offer a great deal of peace of mind. At Blackwood Insurance Group we are here to help you understand and choose policies that are just right for your property, structures, and possessions. The first step in being properly insured is to assess the details. Jennifer M Pammer or another of our experienced agents will discuss your Orlando home and valuables so that you get the coverage you need. We offer several specialized products to aid members with swimming pools, detached garages, additional buildings, and high-value items.
We understand that your house is not only one of your most valuable possessions, it's also the place you call home. Protecting the value of your important belongings in case of theft, fire, or other unfortunate circumstances is an essential element of coverage. Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you additional policies, such as Brand New Belongings®, which may help to replace or repair your covered belongings. In the event of a loss, we are with you through the claims process and are here to help you get your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Jennifer M Pammer or another one of our qualified team members for more information about coverage for your specific situation. We can even help you choose a policy over the phone. Give us a call today at (407) 277-0080 for more information or to schedule an appointment. You can also stop by our office, located at 3724 Conway Rd.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Orlando. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Blackwood Insurance Group, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 3724 Conway Rd,Orlando,FL,32812 to speak with Jennifer M Pammer. You can also contact them directly by dialing (407) 277-0080.
- Business InsuranceMaybe you're looking for targeted business coverage or maybe you're looking for wide-ranging policy protections as part of a new business continuity plan. Either way, Nationwide Insurance: Blackwood Insurance Group can help you protect past gains, while also positioning your company for future growth.
Through Nationwide, our agents offer business insurance for Orlando companies that operate in a wide range of industries from food and beverage to building management to professional contractors. Product offerings include liability, property, and commercial auto insurance. For some companies, it's also crucial to get operating loss coverage to ensure money is coming in even if something forces their business to close shop for a time. Likewise, flexible billing options help you meet premium obligations regardless of how your company's budget is structured.
It sounds complicated, but it doesn't have to be. In fact, to combine several products in a single policy, have one of the risk management experts at Nationwide Insurance: Blackwood Insurance Group help you build a business owner's policy with coverage that's personalized for your company. Call us at (407) 277-0080 to discuss your Orlando business insurance or to set up an appointment at the office located at 3724 Conway Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Blackwood Insurance Group also offers products in FL, OH. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim