Blanks Insurance Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThere's nothing quite like taking an easy drive in Olney as a way to relax and unwind, but a sudden auto accident can change that. Rest assured you'll have the right coverage by allowing Nationwide and Blanks Insurance Agency LLC to take care of your auto insurance needs. Together, we work to remain up-to-date on your life with an On Your Side Review so that you're prepared for the unexpected.
To help get things back to normal as quickly as possible, we take action well before an accident so that the resulting fallout won't cause you more headache. Our goal is to make sure your motorcycle, car, truck, RV, ATV, or van is restored to its former glory as soon as possible should you ever be involved in an accident. Allyson M Padilla will also make sure you reap the benefits of having an exemplary protection plan.
Don't wait for disaster to strike before you take action to protect yourself, your vehicle, your passengers, and others on the road. We provide expertise and personalization to your life so that we can make sure you have the right coverage. Give us a call at (618) 393-2195 to discuss your options for a plan that meets your individual needs. We'd also be happy to see you in person at our location at 515 S Whittle Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceNavigating the variety of options for your home insurance needs is simple with Allyson M Padilla of Blanks Insurance Agency LLC. Allyson M Padilla has teamed up with Nationwide to bring you expert insurance advice. Together, you'll go over coverage options for both your home and belongings that are valuable to you. Specifically, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage, we can help to replace or repair your covered valuables. Because Blanks Insurance Agency LLC is local to Olney, you can create an insurance policy with the unique qualities of your location in mind.
When it comes to your home, a good roof over your head can relieve a lot of worry. Other unique aspects of your home, such as a pool, gazebo, or other detached structures, are also important to finding you the right insurance coverage. In Olney, we know there are also specific social and weather conditions that should influence your coverage, so we'll be sure to discuss them with you when you drop by.
To get in touch and learn more about home insurance policies, you can come to our office at 515 S Whittle Ave 75080 or call us at (618) 393-2195. We'll not only go over what kind of coverage is available to you, but how to qualify for special discounts and bundle packages. We look forward to meeting you and walking you through your options.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Olney, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Blanks Insurance Agency LLC and Allyson M Padilla can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (618) 393-2195 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 515 S Whittle Ave,Olney,IL,62450 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceBusinesses experiencing success are likely to go through periods of rapid growth and expansion. Managers, owners, and other leaders have to think carefully about developing the strategies that will make sure that growth proceeds smoothly. If your organization has changed considerably since it was first established, it might be time to reconsider the nature of your business insurance coverage. New business owners just starting out in Olney have very different insurance needs than owners of established companies. Business owners of companies in the process of restructuring, incorporating, or merging also have to think about whether their current insurance policy is really going to continue performing the right way.
Allyson M Padilla has helped business owners adapt to changing circumstances through the application of improved insurance solutions. Here at Nationwide Insurance: Blanks Insurance Agency LLC we work with Nationwide to offer our customers improved policy options. We can develop customized solutions that more precisely meet the developing concerns faced by growing businesses. This is a great way to achieve the peace of mind that our insurance policies have the potential to deliver.
Your company deserves the very best protection moving forward. Call us at (618) 393-2195 or visit our 515 S Whittle Ave location and speak with Allyson M Padilla or another member of our team. We can tell you more about the lines of coverage that Nationwide makes available. In no time, we can develop a policy that suits the work you do. Investing in protection today makes the uncertainties that come along with growth easier to handle.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Blanks Insurance Agency LLC also offers products in IL, IN, MO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim