Bob Ellis Insurance Services P C
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIf you've recently bought a brand new or new-to-you vehicle in Royse City, you'll want an all-encompassing auto insurance plan that protects your new investment. Bob Ellis Insurance Services P C specializes in supplying local drivers with personalized auto coverage that gives you peace of mind. Let us give you the confidence that comes with knowing you and your vehicle are in the very best of care.
Caren Carlene Martin is an agent who gets to know you and your driving habits before recommending a superior protection plan backed by Nationwide. The features of your vehicle, how often you drive, where you park your vehicle at night, and your driving record, among other factors, all influence your premium. We take each of those factors into consideration before recommending a plan that fits your needs. If you do have to file a claim, we'll make sure the process is quick and simple so that you can have your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible and get back to enjoying the open road. For those times when repairs will take several days, we recommend that you opt for rental reimbursement coverage so that you don't spend more than necessary to maintain your regular driving habits.
Even if you haven't yet bought your vehicle, it's never too early to start thinking about auto coverage or the right company to provide you with that coverage. Whenever you're ready, call (972) 636-9491 to speak with an agency representative to discuss your coverage needs. You can also stop by and see us at 115 FM 2453.
- Homeowners InsuranceLong before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and Bob Ellis Insurance Services P C. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a Royse City homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your Royse City homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our Bob Ellis Insurance Services P C agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (972) 636-9491 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our Royse City customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 75189 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from Bob Ellis Insurance Services P C.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Bob Ellis Insurance Services P C are here to help newlyweds in the Royse City area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (972) 636-9491 and ask for Caren Carlene Martin. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 115 FM 2453,Royse City,TX,75189. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceYou know that you need to have business insurance to protect your company, yet understanding the exact types of coverage your company requires is another matter. You're right when you assume that it's impossible to predict every potential risk that your company may face. At the same time, however, you can't allow that uncertainty to leave you exposed to the potential of a major loss. Fortunately, we here at Nationwide Insurance: Bob Ellis Insurance Services P C may have the comprehensive insurance solution that you've been searching for to keep you protected in almost every situation.
We work with Nationwide to offer a businessowners policy (BOP) to qualifying businesses that is as close to complete and total insurance coverage that you can find in Royse City. A BOP is essentially a suite of separate coverages designed to protect you from liability exposures. A basic BOP includes protection against property damage and general liability concerns, as well as business income reimbursement (which can pay you should you have to temporarily cease your operations due to a covered cause). You can also build onto your BOP by adding auto insurance coverage and protection against equipment damage or professional and cyber liability concerns.
With a BOP from Nationwide, you don't have to spend time worrying about unanticipated and unpreventable risks your company may face. As Caren Carlene Martin can attest to, such coverage serves as a veritable security blanket for you and your business. Setting up a BOP won't take much time. Simply call us at (972) 636-9491 to set up a time to stop by our office on 115 FM 2453, and we'll get you well on your way to enjoying comprehensive business insurance protection in no time at all.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bob Ellis Insurance Services P C also offers products in TX. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim