Bob Putnam Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is all about bringing you peace of mind by protecting your assets. That's why it's important for your coverage to meet your needs, especially for something you depend on like your vehicle. Bob Putnam Agency Inc. understands this, which is why our agents work with Nationwide to provide auto insurance coverage that is easily personalized to fit your needs in Binghamton.
Bob Putnam Agency Inc. builds policies with both you and your vehicle in mind, customizing the types and levels of coverage to fit. This means helping you understand how you could benefit from comprehensive coverage that protects your vehicle, even when it's not in use. It also means helping you understand how much property and injury liability you need, and what level of collision coverage will help you most in the event of an accident. Members also have the opportunity to take advantage of Nationwide's discounts for which they may qualify, such as for vehicle safety features or safe driver habits.
To learn more about our policies, or to buy one, contact our offices at (607) 772-0000. Or, call to schedule an appointment at our office at 1446 Front St.
- Homeowners InsuranceProtecting your Binghamton property and family from loss is just one of the goals of a home insurance plan. Offering you peace of mind both now and in the event of a loss is one of our top priorities at Bob Putnam Agency Inc.. That's why we help you assess your insurance needs before they arise by taking into consideration all the specifics that affect your situation. Many factors influence your need for coverage, including having a pool or detached buildings on your property. Bob Putnam Sr will help you determine your needs and choose adequate coverage.
Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you a variety of policies that enhance traditional coverage for both personal injury and loss. If you store high-value items at home, or have fine art you'd like to insure, we can help with Valuables Plus®, a program designed specifically for those special heirlooms or prized possessions. If you need to file a claim, we are here to help expedite the process and assist you in getting your home back to normal again.
Give us a call today at (607) 772-0000 to find out more information regarding programs that are right for your situation. Alternately, you can find a time to meet at our office located at 1446 Front St. Let us help you with bundling discounts, additional coverage, and a policy that will leave you worry-free
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Binghamton life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Bob Putnam Agency Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (607) 772-0000 and ask for Bob Putnam Sr or visit us at 1446 Front St,Binghamton,NY,13901. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceWhen you are a business owner, stability is likely one of your top priorities. We at Nationwide Insurance: Bob Putnam Agency Inc. understand this, which is why we teamed up with Nationwide, a company with an excellent history of insuring businesses. We want to make sure that your business has the basic coverage it needs as well as any additional coverage to fit the nuances of your situation. No business is exactly alike, and you'll want to consider factors such as your business location, how the business is run, and your target customers or clients when you assess insurance options.
If you are unsure how or where to start, Bob Putnam Sr and our other agents may recommend that you select a businessowners policy (BOP). It combines property insurance, liability insurance, and other types of insurance coverage. After that, you can look at other insurance coverage options such as business interruption insurance, which can help keep your business going financially in situations such as vandalism or extreme weather. Other coverage types that may interest you include utility interruption, employment practices, and accounts receivable. We also have insurance solutions customized toward specific business types in Binghamton such as dry cleaners, real estate, and plumbing.
Take advantage of an On Your Side® Review to determine the insurance coverage needs of your business. We will assess your business and give you information on what you may want to cover. Give us a call today at (607) 772-0000 or stop by our Nationwide Insurance: Bob Putnam Agency Inc. office on 1446 Front St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bob Putnam Agency Inc. also offers products in FL, NY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim