Bolz Insurance Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceBolz Insurance Inc. has been helping Lyndon drivers find better auto insurance coverage since they first opened their doors. Let our agents make sure your policy includes covered damages and claim limits that make sense for the financial protection of your household. Local motorists who come to Bolz Insurance Inc. will also know that we've searched for and applied each qualifying policy discount. Some of the possibilities include good student, anti-theft and multi-policy discounts.
No amount of defensive driving can prevent every accident, but it is possible to get coverage for a huge range of potential damages. From a list of qualified car repair shops in the Lyndon area to Nationwide's AutoWatch® program, the On Your Side® Claims Service is ready should you ever need it. In the meantime, consider rewarding yourself for each year of claims-free driving with the Vanishing Deductible program.
Bolz Insurance Inc. can answer questions about coverage limits, policy options or billing schedules. Our expertise and Lyndon auto insurance options also include customized solutions for individual households and specialty vehicles. Call us at (785) 665-7875. Choose coverage and buy a policy over the phone, or schedule an appointment with our local office. Bolz Insurance Inc. is located at 622 Topeka Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceNavigating the variety of options for your home insurance needs is simple with Cheryl K Bolz of Bolz Insurance Inc.. Cheryl K Bolz has teamed up with Nationwide to bring you expert insurance advice. Together, you'll go over coverage options for both your home and belongings that are valuable to you. Specifically, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage, we can help to replace or repair your covered valuables. Because Bolz Insurance Inc. is local to Lyndon, you can create an insurance policy with the unique qualities of your location in mind.
When it comes to your home, a good roof over your head can relieve a lot of worry. Other unique aspects of your home, such as a pool, gazebo, or other detached structures, are also important to finding you the right insurance coverage. In Lyndon, we know there are also specific social and weather conditions that should influence your coverage, so we'll be sure to discuss them with you when you drop by.
To get in touch and learn more about home insurance policies, you can come to our office at 622 Topeka Ave 75080 or call us at (785) 665-7875. We'll not only go over what kind of coverage is available to you, but how to qualify for special discounts and bundle packages. We look forward to meeting you and walking you through your options.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Bolz Insurance Inc. proudly work with residents in the Lyndon area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (785) 665-7875 and ask to speak to Cheryl K Bolz. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 622 Topeka Ave,Lyndon,KS,66451. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceMaybe you're looking for targeted business coverage or maybe you're looking for wide-ranging policy protections as part of a new business continuity plan. Either way, Nationwide Insurance: Bolz Insurance Inc. can help you protect past gains, while also positioning your company for future growth.
Through Nationwide, our agents offer business insurance for Lyndon companies that operate in a wide range of industries from food and beverage to building management to professional contractors. Product offerings include liability, property, and commercial auto insurance. For some companies, it's also crucial to get operating loss coverage to ensure money is coming in even if something forces their business to close shop for a time. Likewise, flexible billing options help you meet premium obligations regardless of how your company's budget is structured.
It sounds complicated, but it doesn't have to be. In fact, to combine several products in a single policy, have one of the risk management experts at Nationwide Insurance: Bolz Insurance Inc. help you build a business owner's policy with coverage that's personalized for your company. Call us at (785) 665-7875 to discuss your Lyndon business insurance or to set up an appointment at the office located at 622 Topeka Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bolz Insurance Inc. also offers products in KS. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim