Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceBompezzi-Patterson-Syrek Insurance is your local expert for Grand Rapids auto insurance and all the Nationwide policy options that go into building a personalized coverage solution. No matter what your driving habits, no matter the number and age of household drivers, there's an auto insurance policy that fits your needs. And it's not just the everyday automobile we can help with. If you have an RV, motorcycle, or boat, our agents can help you understand the unique coverage needs for these vehicles, too.
Have questions about policy types, claim amounts, or liability requirements that apply to MI drivers? Worried about potential gaps in your coverage? Interested in learning more about the Vanishing Deductible® program? Bompezzi-Patterson-Syrek Insurance can give you the answers. We'll also make sure you receive all the discounts for which you qualify, and the On Your Side® Review makes sure your policy keeps up with your evolving auto insurance needs.
We recognize that purchasing auto insurance isn't exactly a favorite pastime for any Grand Rapids driver. By partnering with Nationwide and providing great customer service, Bompezzi-Patterson-Syrek Insurance can make things a little easier on you. Call us today at (616) 456-9790, and we'll take the stress out of shopping for 49505 car insurance. You can also schedule an appointment to talk about your coverage in person. Our office is located at 2215 Oak Industrial Dr NE.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying a new home in Grand Rapids is a big step for anyone, and making this important decision requires thinking seriously about insurance needs. New homeowners should begin exploring their insurance coverage needs as soon as the property sale has been finalized; this is the best way to know that you are enjoying the full benefits of insurance protection. If you are unsure about the coverage needs of your new home, Barbara J Dykhuizen can help. Here at Bompezzi-Patterson-Syrek Insurance, we help homeowners every day by providing personalized insurance solutions.
Nationwide coverage can be personalized to individual policy holders. This is the best way to make sure that your property is receiving the kind of protection it deserves. Explore coverage options for garages, storage sheds, children's play equipment, swimming pools, and many other special features. If you own heirlooms, antiques, or works of art then your homeowner policy should reflect the value of these belongings. Your agent can provide helpful information about coverage options so you can create the policy that suits your needs.
We love helping homeowners access the great Nationwide insurance products that suit their lifestyle and individual needs. Your family and your property deserve the best, so we have teamed up with a company renowned for customer service, Nationwide. Nationwide agents and the Bompezzi-Patterson-Syrek Insurance team members are here to help. Call us today at (616) 456-9790 or visit our 2215 Oak Industrial Dr NE location.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Grand Rapids, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Bompezzi-Patterson-Syrek Insurance and Barbara J Dykhuizen can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (616) 456-9790 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 2215 Oak Industrial Dr NE,Grand Rapids,MI,49505 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceFinding safety and security as a small business owner is important, and part of reaching a secure and sustainable cycle of operations is knowing how to manage your risks. That is why Nationwide Insurance: Bompezzi-Patterson-Syrek Insurance works with Nationwide. With their flexible coverage options and our agents' expertise, finding the right insurance package for any company is a matter of time, research, and the planning necessary to insulate you against common challenges and risks for businesses in your industry.
Barbara J Dykhuizen and the rest of our agents use an On Your Side® Review to go over the possible points of exposure your company regularly encounters. Since each business and industry is unique, evaluating your exact operations, number of employees, and operating locations both inside and outside of Grand Rapids are all important steps toward understanding what coverage options will benefit your company the most. With coverage options for liability, property, equipment, and assets, plans are designed to meet your needs at each stage of your company's growth.
To find out about the best combination of basic coverages and extended options like accounts receivable coverage, get in touch with Nationwide Insurance: Bompezzi-Patterson-Syrek Insurance at (616) 456-9790. They will answer your questions or set an appointment for in-person consultations at 2215 Oak Industrial Dr NE. It is even possible to complete your review and buy a policy on the phone, so call today to get the process of finding your best coverage started.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bompezzi-Patterson-Syrek Insurance also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim