Bonding Services Corp
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is not one-size-fits-all. For some Schaumburg residents, it's all about state-minimums and low-as-they-go policy premiums. For others, it's about finding the right claim limits to safeguard your family's financial health. For some, the biggest question isn't even about insuring the everyday vehicle, but what sort of auto coverage is needed for their motorcycle, RV, or other specialty vehicle. With the knowledgeable and responsive experts at the Bonding Services Corp, we know how to customize a policy so that it meets the needs and priorities of your Schaumburg household.
As much as we know about auto insurance, it wouldn't be enough without the products and programs available through Nationwide. Along with standard auto coverage options, we're proud to offer our Schaumburg customers more personalized policies. There are exclusive programs like Vanishing Deductible® and a bunch of discounts you may qualify for. Plus, if the day ever comes when you need to use it, Nationwide offers the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service and AutoWatch® so you can monitor your vehicle's repair work.
Let the Bonding Services Corp take the stress out of buying auto insurance in Schaumburg. Give us a call at (847) 301-4255 to talk about your coverage or to make an appointment with our office during business hours. We're located at 1320 Tower Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceLong before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and Bonding Services Corp. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a Schaumburg homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your Schaumburg homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our Bonding Services Corp agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (847) 301-4255 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our Schaumburg customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 60173 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from Bonding Services Corp.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Bonding Services Corp are here to help people like you in the Schaumburg area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (847) 301-4255 and ask for Annette J Albach. We are located at 1320 Tower Rd,Schaumburg,IL,60173 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you're often the last person to leave the office or jobsite at the end of the day, but dedication has no doubt always been a part of your work ethic. At Nationwide Insurance: Bonding Services Corp in Schaumburg, we have a similar view. We're dedicated to providing outstanding insurance options that are customized to suit the needs of many different industries, and that's why we work with Nationwide. We can provide coverage that will help you protect and build your business so you have peace of mind.
If yours is a manufacturing company, you may be looking for equipment breakdown coverage. If you have dozens of computers, you will probably want to check out cyber liability insurance that provides coverage for malicious hacking and damage to your computer system. On the other hand, you may be more interested in basic property insurance, which covers your losses from causes as diverse as fire, vandalism or damage from vehicles, or even airplanes. Asset protection can include everything from office equipment to accounting records to the satellite dish on your roof. The point is, insurance plans can be as varied as the reasons for needing coverage, and we would be happy to help you develop a plan customized to suit the requirements of your unique business.
To learn more about commercial insurance, call Annette J Albach at (847) 301-4255 or drop by our 1320 Tower Rd office. You'll be amazed at the many options that are available for protecting the different aspects of your business. With the proper insurance coverage in place, you'll have one less thing to worry about when you finally leave work for the day.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bonding Services Corp also offers products in AL, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, MD, MI, MN, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, UT, VA, WA, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim