Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhile you might be one of the safest drivers in Bellevue, there's no guarantee that you'll never be involved in an accident. Jonathan B Sefton is here to make sure you and your passengers are well prepared for any incident waiting for you down the road. To add an extra layer of protection, Bordelon Insurance has made it easy to get the right coverage through a policy backed by Nationwide.
In addition to traditional driving vehicles, we know how to make sure you have the right plan for other vehicles such as RVs, motorcycles, and even ATVs. If it has an engine and tires, there's a good chance we can insure it and give you peace of mind at the same time. Just as there are different driving styles, there are different auto insurance needs. We learn how you drive, where you drive, the safety and security features on your vehicle, and if there are any special coverage options that may need to be added onto your policy.
Ready to drive off into the sunset with true peace of mind? Stop by and see us at 1606 148th Ave SE, or pick up the phone and call us at (425) 455-2227.
- Homeowners InsuranceFeeling confident in your insurance policy's ability to protect what matters most is very important. Nationwide customers across the country have known for years that their chosen insurer is going to be there for them through the biggest life changes. Here at Bordelon Insurance, we are pleased to offer personalized insurance solutions to our valued Bellevue customers. This is a great time to re-evaluate your insurance needs and make sure your policies are working hard on your behalf.
Any changes in your life may require taking a second look at insurance coverage. For instance, remodeling or renovating a home can increase its value considerably, which might mean your old home insurance policy is no longer reflective of your actual needs. Visiting with Jonathan B Sefton or another Bordelon Insurance team member is a great way to explore your home insurance policy options and other important coverage solutions.
Thanks to the many coverage options made available through Nationwide, we can offer a more personalized approach to policy creation. Having home insurance tailored to your individual needs is the best way to ensure you are getting the best value. We can help evaluate your current home insurance needs and assist in determining the forms of coverage that best address your concerns. Contact Bordelon Insurance today by calling (425) 455-2227 or visit our offices at 1606 148th Ave SE. We look forward to helping your insurance do more for you.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Bordelon Insurance proudly work with residents in the Bellevue area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (425) 455-2227 and ask to speak to Jonathan B Sefton. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 1606 148th Ave SE,Bellevue,WA,98007. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceYour business is your pride and joy, and at Nationwide Insurance: Bordelon Insurance we know how important it is for you to feel confident that sufficient insurance protection is in place. That's why we have a range of excellent solutions designed to offer you a policy that works for your business. For example, you'll find that a businessowners policy, or BOP, provides a combination of property insurance, liability insurance, and other pertinent coverage options targeted specifically to your needs.
You may be considering crime insurance that protects your business if it experiences theft, fraud, or forgery, or accounts receivable coverage that kicks in if one of your customers fails to pay you for your services. Cyber liability Insurance is another important kind of coverage that guards against computer attacks and damage to your computer systems and electronic data, which are very real concerns in today's world. Another worry that may hover at the back of your mind is having to close your doors temporarily if you've suffered a loss from something like a natural disaster. We have coverage for that as well, called business interruption insurance.
Nationwide Insurance: Bordelon Insurance is proud to work with Nationwide to offer commercial insurance that can address the issues, circumstances, or loss you might face in your business life. From equipment breakdown insurance to workers' compensation, there are many different options, and Jonathan B Sefton in Bellevue will be happy to go over them with you. Feel free to stop by our 1606 148th Ave SE office any time, or phone us at (425) 455-2227. We look forward to learning about your business and discussing the many ways we can help to protect it.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bordelon Insurance also offers products in AZ, CA, ID, OR, UT, WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim