Borden Perlman Salisbury & Kelly
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceChoosing the right auto insurer can be tough. With so many options available, finding an insurer that is capable of meeting your needs and maintaining a good relationship with you are important. No matter the make and model of your vehicle, it is crucial for you to maintain a level of coverage that provides great protection from the uncertainties of the road. We work with Nationwide to give you the caliber of insurance protection you deserve.
At Borden Perlman Salisbury & Kelly in Ewing, we understand the need for complete transparency, good service, and affordable insurance coverage. That is why we work hard to provide a comprehensive offering of insurance products. Keeping your vehicle properly insured doesn't have to be a financial challenge. Whether you are shopping for coverage for yourself or your family, getting the right amount of protection is easy. When you choose us, you are getting a partner who works for you. Peace of mind and financial security are what you deserve, along with an insurer that addresses all of your concerns in an accurate and timely manner. We are committed to offering you the quality of products and services you need so you can live life on your terms.
Call (609) 512-2930 to speak with Douglas C Borden, or one of our other friendly and knowledgeable agents, at 250 Phillips Blvd. We are more than happy to tell you more about our insurance offerings and how we can build a comprehensive policy that works best for your protection and financial needs.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you have recently purchased a new home after owning another for many years, you may need to review your home insurance needs. Our agents at Borden Perlman Salisbury & Kelly are here to help you discover new lines of coverage relevant to your needs. Douglas C Borden excels in assisting homeowners with every concern. Your homeowners policy is going to be with you as long as you own your home, so make sure it is going to work hard to protect the things that matter most to you.
Home insurance policies are not one-size-fits-all. In fact, the wide variety of property types and many different features found inside homes require a different approach. In order to give our valued customers more personalized insurance solutions, we have chosen to team up with Nationwide, a leading provider of home policies and other insurance products. This allows us to offer more tailored policies that more closely address the particular needs facing your property and family.
An insurance policy personalized to your needs gives you better value in the long run and grants improved peace of mind. Speaking with Douglas C Borden is one of the best ways of making sure that your coverage is doing all the work that you need it to. If you have questions or concerns about your coverage needs, call Borden Perlman Salisbury & Kelly at (609) 512-2930 or visit our office at 250 Phillips Blvd.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Douglas C Borden in Ewing. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at Borden Perlman Salisbury & Kelly located at 250 Phillips Blvd,Ewing,NJ,08618. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Douglas C Borden directly by calling (609) 512-2930.
- Business InsuranceWhether you operate a golf course, medical clinic, or auto repair shop, coverage from Nationwide can fulfill all the small business insurance requirements that apply to Ewing companies. Let Borden Perlman Salisbury & Kelly help make sure that your customers and employees are protected, while also allowing your company to move forward when covered damages do occur.
The versatile risk management products from Nationwide are backed by strong value, attractive discounts, and the superior On Your Side® Claims Service. Moreover, flexible billing helps meet your financial scheduling needs, while different payment options can prevent insurance from becoming another logistical hassle. From customized policies to good old fashioned customer service, it's all part of the package Borden Perlman Salisbury & Kelly offers our Ewing business clients.
No matter how well you know your business, there always seems to be a few lingering questions about the right coverage for your company. Whether it's the location of your storefront, the size of your commercial fleet, or the feasibility of new employee benefits, let Borden Perlman Salisbury & Kelly answer any and all questions you might have. Give us a call at (609) 512-2930 to talk about your coverage or to schedule an office appointment at 250 Phillips Blvd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Borden Perlman Salisbury & Kelly also offers products in CO, FL, IL, ME, NY, OH, PA, SC, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim