Bowen Miclette & Britt Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Bowen Miclette & Britt Insurance prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Alyson June Carmichael works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (713) 880-7100. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Alyson June Carmichael in our office at 1111 North Loop W.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Bowen Miclette & Britt Insurance, you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call Alyson June Carmichael at (713) 880-7100 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Houston office at 1111 North Loop W. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Bowen Miclette & Britt Insurance are here to help people like you in the Houston area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (713) 880-7100 and ask for Alyson June Carmichael. We are located at 1111 North Loop W,Houston,TX,77008 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceOne of the best gifts that business owners can give themselves is peace of mind. To that end, Nationwide Insurance: Bowen Miclette & Britt Insurance has teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of business insurance solutions in Houston. We have options geared toward business type, for example, funeral home, print shop, coffee shop, golf course, beverage wholesaler, and much more. We also recognize that each business, regardless of industry type, has unique needs and wants.
When exploring insurance coverage choices, a good place to start is with an On Your Side® Review. Alyson June Carmichael or one of our other agents looks at your business to identify considerations such as size, location, customer base, and more. We make suggestions for your insurance coverage options based on the review and on our experience of businesses of that type. Whether you work in food and beverage, retail, contracting, wholesaling and distributing, or something else, we can meet most, if not all, of your insurance needs. Some of our additional insurance coverage options include accounts receivable, cyber liability, umbrella, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. An On Your Side® Review may identify factors such as auto insurance that you may not have thought of. Ideally, you gain the peace of mind that your business will remain stable.
Take an important step today and stop by the Nationwide Insurance: Bowen Miclette & Britt Insurance office at 1111 North Loop W. Alternatively, give us a call at (713) 880-7100 to begin investigating your insurance coverage options.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bowen Miclette & Britt Insurance also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim