Bradley & Parker Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceBradley & Parker Inc. has been helping Melville drivers find better auto insurance coverage since they first opened their doors. Let our agents make sure your policy includes covered damages and claim limits that make sense for the financial protection of your household. Local motorists who come to Bradley & Parker Inc. will also know that we've searched for and applied each qualifying policy discount. Some of the possibilities include good student, anti-theft and multi-policy discounts.
No amount of defensive driving can prevent every accident, but it is possible to get coverage for a huge range of potential damages. From a list of qualified car repair shops in the Melville area to Nationwide's AutoWatch® program, the On Your Side® Claims Service is ready should you ever need it. In the meantime, consider rewarding yourself for each year of claims-free driving with the Vanishing Deductible program.
Bradley & Parker Inc. can answer questions about coverage limits, policy options or billing schedules. Our expertise and Melville auto insurance options also include customized solutions for individual households and specialty vehicles. Call us at (631) 981-7600. Choose coverage and buy a policy over the phone, or schedule an appointment with our local office. Bradley & Parker Inc. is located at 320 S Service Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you are currently in the market for new home insurance protection in Melville, then now is the time to get in touch with the agents at Bradley & Parker Inc.. There are numerous factors that can have a significant bearing on the kind of coverage you should be seeking, including the cost to rebuild your home and other structures on your property. For more details on coverage solutions that are best suited to your needs, contact John Edward Gibbons or our other agents, who are ready to provide assistance. For instance, the Brand New Belongings® option may help to replace or repair covered items.
Together with the help of Nationwide, Bradley & Parker Inc. can provide you with some of the best insurance solutions available. For example, should an incident occur, eliminate the stress of sorting through all of the information on your own by allowing us to assist you. This way, if you come home to find that your house has been burglarized, you can at least be confident that your covered losses will be handled as you forge ahead on the path to recovery. For homes that are exposed to destructive weather, we have the means to get you covered there as well.
For straightforward solutions to your home insurance needs in Melville, don't hesitate to visit with the agents in our office at 320 S Service Rd. Alternatively, we also conduct consultations and assist with purchases over the phone at (631) 981-7600.
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Bradley & Parker Inc. are here to help people like you in the Melville area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (631) 981-7600 and ask for John Edward Gibbons. We are located at 320 S Service Rd,Melville,NY,11747 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceWhether you have already opened a small business or are considering doing so, business insurance is probably at the front of your mind. Having the proper types of insurance and the right amount of coverage is essential in order to protect yourself, your employees, your customers or clients, and your assets. Deciding what you need does not have to be overwhelming.
John Edward Gibbons at Nationwide Insurance: Bradley & Parker Inc. works together with Nationwide to help people determine which type of insurance coverage will best fit their needs. We sit with you to discuss basic policies such as general liability and property damage insurance, as well as educate you on more in-depth policies such as professional liability coverage, employment practices liability coverage, and umbrella policies. We discuss the type of business you operate, how much you spend per year, how much profit you make, and how many people you employ. We also let you know if there are any vital local, state, or federal laws that require you to carry special policies.
Once you have decided what you need, we come up with a coverage quote that best meets your needs and budget. We even meet with you once per year to discuss any changes in your business and determine if your policy is still meeting your needs. Nationwide Insurance: Bradley & Parker Inc. and John Edward Gibbons is proud to work in conjunction with Nationwide. Schedule a consultation by calling (631) 981-7600 or stopping into our offices on 320 S Service Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bradley & Parker Inc. also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, KY, NJ, VI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim