Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhile you might be one of the safest drivers in Sheridan, there's no guarantee that you'll never be involved in an accident. Brian E Bragg is here to make sure you and your passengers are well prepared for any incident waiting for you down the road. To add an extra layer of protection, Bragg Insurance has made it easy to get the right coverage through a policy backed by Nationwide.
In addition to traditional driving vehicles, we know how to make sure you have the right plan for other vehicles such as RVs, motorcycles, and even ATVs. If it has an engine and tires, there's a good chance we can insure it and give you peace of mind at the same time. Just as there are different driving styles, there are different auto insurance needs. We learn how you drive, where you drive, the safety and security features on your vehicle, and if there are any special coverage options that may need to be added onto your policy.
Ready to drive off into the sunset with true peace of mind? Stop by and see us at 3901 W State Road 47, or pick up the phone and call us at (866) 791-2375.
- Homeowners InsuranceBragg Insurance knows just how to protect Sheridan residences with a home insurance policy. Earned through years of listening to the concerns of other local homeowners, our agents can answer any questions you may have about various coverage programs and policy options.
Even in the most tightly knit Sheridan neighborhoods, no two properties and no two households are exactly the same. An aging roof may lead one homeowner to opt for the Better Roof Replacement® program, while a multigenerational household next door has heard about the benefits of Nationwide's Brand New Belongings®. There may also be high-value items, homeowner liability or secondary structures on the property that need the protection of a homeowner's policy. Simply tell one of the experts at Bragg Insurance your individual concerns, and discover how to make coverage choices with speed and confidence.
Along with competitive rates and discounts, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service will be there for any homeowner who ends up needing more than just peace of mind from their policy coverage.
Call us at (866) 791-2375 to choose a policy or to set up an office appointment. Bragg Insurance is located at 3901 W State Road 47.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Sheridan, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Bragg Insurance and Brian E Bragg can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (866) 791-2375 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 3901 W State Road 47,Sheridan,IN,46069 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceWe all get insurance with the hope of never having to use it. While we at Nationwide Insurance: Bragg Insurance can attest to Nationwide's outstanding claims resolution process, it's still incumbent upon every small business owner to do all that he or she can in terms of risk prevention. As the preferred insurer for many small businesses in the Sheridan area, Nationwide has seen just about every liability scenario that you can imagine. Fortunately for you, the folks at Nationwide use this experience as a resource to help you prepare to avoid these same issues afflicting your company.
What business owner doesn't have concerns about the safety and stability of his or her company, employees, and customers? If your risk potential is keeping you up at night, turn to Nationwide. They have a wealth of information for you on managing the risks associated with worker and customer safety, fire or equipment failure, and professional, product, or general liability. Putting this advice into practice can reduce your chances of needing to call upon your policy for assistance. Yet if you do need to rely on Nationwide for coverage, rest assured that you have the best team in the business handling your claim.
With Nationwide, you truly have an insurer that cares about your company's protection. Not only does it act as a resource for risk management strategies, but it will also be there to help you recover if and when an issue does arise. To learn more about safety and loss prevention or any other of the advice and services Nationwide offers, contact Brian E Bragg by calling (866) 791-2375 and scheduling an appointment to come by our office on 3901 W State Road 47.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bragg Insurance also offers products in IN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim