Bray & Oakley Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Bray & Oakley Insurance Agency Inc. located in Logan, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Andrew Allan Murrell can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 213 Main St, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (304) 752-6850.
- Homeowners InsuranceWhen you have a home of your own, you want to protect it and be certain that your family is safe and your lifestyle secure. There are many factors that go into determining insurance needs, including your location, home, possessions, and any additions on your property such as pools or structures. You will find that the experienced professionals at Bray & Oakley Insurance Agency Inc. are on hand to help with many types of home insurance coverage. We start with a thorough review of your particular situation and recommend options that will be the best fit for you.
With the appropriate home insurance in place, you will be able to weather the storms that come your way, knowing that you are protected against the elements. You will also be protected against other types of damage or loss, such as that done by theft. We have many different insurance plans from which to choose and several attractive features to share with you.
Andrew Allan Murrell, your agent in Logan, can offer excellent Nationwide insurance coverage. If disaster does strike, all you have to do is call (304) 752-6850 to get the ball rolling. Because Bray & Oakley Insurance Agency Inc. in Logan partners with Nationwide, we have an outstanding claims service and can help you get back to normal quickly. We invite you to visit our office at 213 Main St to discuss benefits designed to make your insurance needs easier, such as On Your Side® Reviews and home insurance discounts.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Logan. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Bray & Oakley Insurance Agency Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 213 Main St,Logan,WV,25601 to speak with Andrew Allan Murrell. You can also contact them directly by dialing (304) 752-6850.
- Business InsuranceWhile there are liabilities common to businesses of every size, small and startup companies can be especially vulnerable to the whims and circumstances of their industries. Nationwide Insurance: Bray & Oakley Insurance Agency Inc. and the experts of Nationwide are working together to provide Logan entrepreneurs with protection that allows them to operate their businesses with the confidence that comes from knowing they're well taken care of. Andrew Allan Murrell looks forward to learning more about your business in order that it and everything associated with it can be properly protected.
No matter the industry that your company does business in, you should consider talking to your Nationwide Insurance: Bray & Oakley Insurance Agency Inc. agent about a business owners policy. It's from here that the rest of your plan can grow, including basic protections such as business income loss coverage due to an interruption, and property insurance. After going through your basic protection, you can begin to look into additional options that will provide you and your employees with protection from more unusual instances. Our goal is to make it so our customers only need to focus on growing their business while we tend to providing them with the coverage they need.
Ready to see what we can do about protecting your business? Give us a call at (304) 752-6850, or feel free to visit us at our location at 213 Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bray & Oakley Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in NC, OH, PA, VA, WV, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim