Brenneis Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Brenneis Insurance Agency Inc.. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Tekamah.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Brenneis Insurance Agency Inc. or another experienced agent a call today at (402) 374-1911. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 129 S 13th St.
- Homeowners InsuranceAlthough you don't expect it, you know that a natural disaster can happen or that a break-in might occur, resulting in a loss of valuables or damage to your home. There are even emergencies that arise from installing a pool system or living in different areas. Having a good home insurance policy in place will go a long way toward providing the kind of reassurance you need to get through a rough time, making any claims process stress free and easy. You can rely on the professionals at Brenneis Insurance Agency Inc. to put together a policy that will afford protection for your home, your possessions, and your family.
We have teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of home insurance options and to make it easy for you to obtain a quote. Perhaps you have freestanding structures such as a garage, a pool house, or a gazebo that need to be added to your home insurance policy. You also may want contents coverage for your furniture or clothing. You should consider the value of having a personal umbrella policy that provides higher amounts of coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others to bring peace of mind all year round.
We also provide an excellent claims service to help you get back to normal following a loss, and our discount program is available to save you even more. To learn about our policies, just call Cathy Sue Zink at (402) 374-1911, or drop by our office at 129 S 13th St.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Brenneis Insurance Agency Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the Tekamah area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (402) 374-1911 and ask for Cathy Sue Zink. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 129 S 13th St,Tekamah,NE,68061. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceBusiness insurance can get complicated at times. With so many financial, professional, and personal issues to consider, Nationwide understands that it may be difficult to find a policy that fits your needs. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and approachable agents strive to provide small business owners from all backgrounds with a simple and enjoyable insurance experience. We are ready to answer your questions, and we have a wide range of insurance products for you to choose from. If you need reliable insurance for your business, Nationwide may have what you are looking for.
Your business is your livelihood, and protecting it is probably pretty high on your list of priorities. Our liability policies can protect you from lawsuits filed by customers who are injured or have property damaged while on your premises. Property insurance protects the physical location of your business in the event of theft, fire, natural disasters, and other unfortunate occurrences. These policies even cover the items inside the building and offer coverage to individuals who run a business from home. In today's high-tech society, Nationwide can protect your business from fraud, forgery, and data compromises as well. We also offer a variety of worker's compensation, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and business income policies that can be customized to your own specifications.
Securing your business is not as difficult as you think, especially when you choose to involve Nationwide. At Nationwide Insurance: Brenneis Insurance Agency Inc. in Tekamah, our certified agent, Cathy Sue Zink, is ready to assist you with your insurance needs and concerns. Nationwide Insurance: Brenneis Insurance Agency Inc. is located at 129 S 13th St. If you are ready to discuss the future of your small business, give us a call at (402) 374-1911 right now.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center
The Brenneis Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, IA, KS, MI, MO, NE, NV, SD, TX. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim