- Licensed in: CO, ID, KS, TX, UT
- Bio: Susan is a self-motivated professional with an extensive background in farming/ranching. She continues to play an active role in the family farm/ranch operation and excels at evaluating her clients insurance needs no matter how big or small.
- Education: Bachelor of Science through Fort Hays State University, The American College
- Agent Qualifications: Susan holds a LUTCF Designation and has been licensed in Personal Lines, Commercial, Life and Health, Crop and Title Insurance since 2008. Certified Land As Your Legacy, Agent.
- Community activities: Actively involved in Southwest Kansas Ringnecks Chapter and helps to organize the local "youth hunt". Serves on Executive Board for the 4-H and Site Council Board for the School System.
- Hobbies: When not at work Susan is at her other job on the farm helping her husband Brad harvest, work the cattle or whatever needs done. She enjoys spending time with her family, her grandkids, camping and fishing.
Mountain Plains Agency, Inc.
Tues: 8:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 8:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: By Appt.