Brian Buck & Associates IN
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is not one-size-fits-all. For some Round Rock residents, it's all about state-minimums and low-as-they-go policy premiums. For others, it's about finding the right claim limits to safeguard your family's financial health. For some, the biggest question isn't even about insuring the everyday vehicle, but what sort of auto coverage is needed for their motorcycle, RV, or other specialty vehicle. With the knowledgeable and responsive experts at the Brian Buck & Associates IN, we know how to customize a policy so that it meets the needs and priorities of your Round Rock household.
As much as we know about auto insurance, it wouldn't be enough without the products and programs available through Nationwide. Along with standard auto coverage options, we're proud to offer our Round Rock customers more personalized policies. There are exclusive programs like Vanishing Deductible® and a bunch of discounts you may qualify for. Plus, if the day ever comes when you need to use it, Nationwide offers the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service and AutoWatch® so you can monitor your vehicle's repair work.
Let the Brian Buck & Associates IN take the stress out of buying auto insurance in Round Rock. Give us a call at (512) 585-9622 to talk about your coverage or to make an appointment with our office during business hours. We're located at 1 Chisholm Trl.
- Homeowners InsuranceEvery homeowner in Round Rock deserves to have the right kind of insurance coverage. These valuable policies provide peace of mind and valuable forms of protection for as long as you own your home. In the midst of all the unexpected things that can happen to a home, it is good to know that and the rest of our Brian Buck & Associates IN team are working hard to help you. By providing exceptional Nationwide coverage customized to the individual needs of homeowners like you, we can help ensure that your insurance is doing more to protect you.
Personalized insurance solutions take into consideration the distinctive qualities of your home and property. Homeowners policies designed to suit everyone might leave out important property features, such as free-standing garages, that are unique to your situation. can provide a fresh look at your existing coverage and your current coverage needs. This is a great way to make sure that you are not overpaying for insurance features that you do not need while still making sure that your entire home and property are receiving the right kind of protection.
Helping people get more from their insurance is part of what we do. We are proud to be part of the Nationwide family of insurers. Filing claims and learning about your coverage is easier than ever thanks to Nationwide's extensive network or friendly agents. Round Rock homeowners and prospective homeowners can visit our office at 1 Chisholm Trl or speak with an agent by calling (512) 585-9622.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Brian Buck & Associates IN proudly work with residents in the Round Rock area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (512) 585-9622 and ask to speak to . We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 1 Chisholm Trl,Round Rock,TX,78681. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceAt Nationwide Insurance: Brian Buck & Associates IN we don't believe business owners should leave themselves or their companies vulnerable to liabilities with insurance plans pocked full of holes. Instead, believes in providing Round Rock business owners with the sense of peace that comes from having an insurance plan that deflects the destructive effects of common and not-so-common commercial liabilities. We hope you'll turn to us and Nationwide if you're either unsatisfied with your current insurance protection or need a plan for your brand new business.
Because there are so many different options when it comes to insurance, no matter the investment you seek to protect, we always personally shape our policyholders' protection. We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach, and we don't expect you to settle for it. By working with Nationwide, our agency offers common commercial coverage, such as property, liability, and workers' compensation. Nonetheless, your business may be in need of special coverage, which includes (but is not all-inclusive of) professional liability, employment practices liability, key employee insurance, and directors and officers liability insurance.
Ready to discuss your options for commercial protection? We welcome walk-ins at our office located at 1 Chisholm Trl. Alternately, we'd also love to receive a phone call from you at (512) 585-9622. With Nationwide Insurance: Brian Buck & Associates IN in the passenger seat, your business journey is sure to be a smooth one
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Brian Buck & Associates IN also offers products in MN, TX. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim