Brian Feltes & Associates, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceJust as not all vehicles are the same, not all auto insurance policies are the same. Brian B Feltes specializes in creating auto insurance plans unique to your driving conditions and the demands of Geneva. As a representative of Nationwide, you can rest knowing that your automobile is covered.
We make it simple and quick for you to get the auto coverage you need for your vehicle. The Brian Feltes & Associates, Inc. also breaks down your insurance coverage in terms you can easily understand, which goes a long way in giving you confidence that you and your car are truly protected. Simply let us know if there are any special add-ons you'd like to include in your coverage, or if there are any changes you'd like to make to your insurance. Additionally, we'll work with you to see if you qualify for any of Nationwide's insurance discounts. Be sure you keep us updated on any major cosmetic modifications or additions you make on your vehicle, as they might require a change to your policy.
Brian B Feltes doesn't take any chances when it comes to supplying members with complete auto insurance at a great cost. Call us today at (630) 208-9090, or you're more than welcome to pay us a visit at our office located at 322 Hamilton St. We look forward to providing auto insurance to meet your wants and needs.
- Homeowners InsuranceOwning a home can be exciting, but it also comes with additional responsibility. Making sure you are adequately protected against unplanned loss such as theft or natural disasters is an important part of being a home owner. Brian Feltes & Associates, Inc. in Geneva has a variety of options to help protect your home and personal belongings in the aftermath of an unexpected incident. Some of the coverage types that we offer include replacement cost plus, sewer backup, Brand New Belongings®, Valuables Plus®, and personal liability. We understand that insurance needs vary from one person to another, so we will help you customize a plan to meet your specific situation.
Understanding your policy is also important so that you know exactly what is covered. Along with figuring out the best protection for you, Brian B Feltes will also go over your covered losses, deductible, coverage limits, and any other pertinent information. Our personal touch also continues once you are a member. We will walk you through the claims process if you ever need it and do what we can to help get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Brian Feltes & Associates, Inc. to discuss your home insurance solutions as well as any money saving discounts that you may be qualified for. You can schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation at our office, conveniently located at 322 Hamilton St. You can also give us a call at (630) 208-9090 to speak with a qualified agent and either sign up for a policy over the phone or ask any questions you may have.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Geneva. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Brian Feltes & Associates, Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 322 Hamilton St,Geneva,IL,60134 to speak with Brian B Feltes. You can also contact them directly by dialing (630) 208-9090.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you may have already purchased property insurance and general liability insurance, but did you know you could be protecting your assets even further? Nationwide, in conjunction with Nationwide Insurance: Brian Feltes & Associates, Inc., provides a wide variety of specialized business insurance policies to benefit many types of businesses.
Are you wondering what more you could need? Many business owners choose to add an umbrella policy to their coverage. Sometimes something occurs that the main policy cannot cover in full. If this happens, umbrella insurance acts as additional protection for a liability claim. Others opt to add income loss coverage and use it to pay bills and employees if they ever experience a business interruption. Depending on the type of business you run, you may be required to carry workers' compensation insurance in case an employee becomes injured on the job. Equipment breakdown policies, crime insurance policies, and cyber liability policies are all popular as well. If you are feeling overwhelmed by all the options, don't worry. Our experienced agent, Brian B Feltes, can help you determine which policies would work well for your company. Together, we will come up with a package that protects you at a budget you can afford.
If you run a small business in Geneva, Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Brian Feltes & Associates, Inc. are ready and willing to help you. To learn more about which small business policies are right for you, call us at (630) 208-9090 or stop into our offices at 322 Hamilton St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Brian Feltes & Associates, Inc. also offers products in IL, KS, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim