Bridgepoint Risk Mgmt LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceGet a personalized policy solution with Bridgepoint Risk Mgmt LLC. Our agents will take the time to understand your auto coverage priorities whether your household residing in Greenwich includes a first-time driver, specialty vehicle, or specific financial concerns. No matter what your priorities, the versatile policy options and coverage programs from Nationwide have enabled Bridgepoint Risk Mgmt LLC to serve motorists in neighborhoods across Greenwich.
Looking for additional motorist services? Rental reimbursement, towing and labor and roadside assistance offer peace of mind should the day come when your vehicle has seen one too many Washington winters. Or maybe you're looking for more affordable coverage. Talk to James L Schwarzkopf or one of our other agents about available policy discounts. This includes discounts such as family plans and good student discounts, as well as anti-theft and defensive-driving incentives. Plus, there's more than one way to create coverage that's easier on the pocketbook. The Vanishing Deductible® program rewards Greenwich drivers for each year of claims-free driving.
Better yet, shopping for auto insurance doesn't need to take a bunch of your time or patience. Get a policy recommendation quickly and confidently with Bridgepoint Risk Mgmt LLC. Call us at (203) 274-8010 to discuss coverage details and to buy a policy directly over the phone. You can also schedule a visit with our 5 Greenwich Office Park office.
- Homeowners InsuranceNavigating the variety of options for your home insurance needs is simple with James L Schwarzkopf of Bridgepoint Risk Mgmt LLC. James L Schwarzkopf has teamed up with Nationwide to bring you expert insurance advice. Together, you'll go over coverage options for both your home and belongings that are valuable to you. Specifically, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage, we can help to replace or repair your covered valuables. Because Bridgepoint Risk Mgmt LLC is local to Greenwich, you can create an insurance policy with the unique qualities of your location in mind.
When it comes to your home, a good roof over your head can relieve a lot of worry. Other unique aspects of your home, such as a pool, gazebo, or other detached structures, are also important to finding you the right insurance coverage. In Greenwich, we know there are also specific social and weather conditions that should influence your coverage, so we'll be sure to discuss them with you when you drop by.
To get in touch and learn more about home insurance policies, you can come to our office at 5 Greenwich Office Park 75080 or call us at (203) 274-8010. We'll not only go over what kind of coverage is available to you, but how to qualify for special discounts and bundle packages. We look forward to meeting you and walking you through your options.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Bridgepoint Risk Mgmt LLC, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Greenwich. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, James L Schwarzkopf and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (203) 274-8010 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 5 Greenwich Office Park,Greenwich,CT,06831 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Bridgepoint Risk Mgmt LLC has been helping Greenwich businesses manage their risk since the day they opened. From the very beginning, we've been committed to bringing the best services and products to our business clients, and that's why we continue to partner with Nationwide.
Nationwide offers great value for liability, property, and commercial auto, as well as more specialized business insurance products. You can find coverage packages tailored for specific industries. With GrouProtector℠ accident medical insurance, you can organize work events and team-building initiatives without having nightmares about an employee injury. It's also easy to handle several different types of coverage in a single business owner's policy from Nationwide.
While there are common risk factors based on industry and location, every Greenwich company has slightly different risk management needs. This is where James L Schwarzkopf and the experts at Nationwide Insurance: Bridgepoint Risk Mgmt LLC can really make a difference. Let's talk about what gains your company has already made and where it's headed next. From there, we can help customize a policy and billing schedule that will put your company in a better position. Give us a call at (203) 274-8010. We can set up your policy over the phone or schedule a time to talk in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Bridgepoint Risk Mgmt LLC also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim