Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Briggs-Yardley-Leavitt Insurance located in Salina, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Debra J Yardley can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 131 E Main St, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (435) 529-7471.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is where your life takes place, so your home insurance policy should keep up with you and not the other way around. With Briggs-Yardley-Leavitt Insurance, we are here to help you find affordable, personalized insurance coverage to make your life a little bit easier. We tailor your policy to reflect your needs and to ultimately protect your property, assets, and loved ones if you experience a covered loss. Debra J Yardley and the rest of the professionals on our team want to discuss your needs, your concerns, and budget to come up with a policy that gives you greater peace of mind.
In Salina, there are certain hazards unique to this area that can put your home at risk, and you probably already know what they are. We're also familiar with these risks and want to make sure your policy protects you if you experience one. Not only will we listen to your needs, but we'll also give you suggestions and information about our specialized products to take the hassle out of shopping for insurance. For example, with our Brand New Belongings® coverage program, you get help replacing or repairing your covered items if disaster ever strikes. Through this program, your belongings are protected up to their full value.
The quality of our insurance assistance speaks for itself, and we can't wait to partner with you. Call (435) 529-7471 today to find out more about protecting your home with a personalized policy. Or, come and see us at our office located at 131 E Main St.
- Life InsuranceAt Briggs-Yardley-Leavitt Insurance, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Salina think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Debra J Yardley at (435) 529-7471 to arrange a time to meet in office at 131 E Main St,Salina,UT,84654 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceThe only thing better than having the perfect business idea is having a complete insurance plan to protect your business. Nationwide Insurance: Briggs-Yardley-Leavitt Insurance works with Nationwide to provide Salina business owners with high quality protection for their companies, employees, and the future of their businesses. Let Debra J Yardley and Nationwide safeguard your business while you take care of business.
Just like with any other type of insurance, the type of business you have is one of the largest factors that determines how your protection is designed. For instance, if you have delivery trucks or other company vehicles, you'll want a plan that includes commercial auto insurance. Some business owners also decide to include umbrella insurance with their protection in case they incur a particularly hefty accident or lawsuit. To better safeguard your peace of mind so you can put all of your focus on operating your business, we'll sit down with you to add a personal touch to your plan so that you can get the coverage you need.
While we may not know your business as well as you do, we certainly know how to protect that business. To learn more, be sure to swing by and pay us a visit at 131 E Main St at your earliest convenience. If business is booming and you're unable to pull yourself away, you're also welcome to give us a call at (435) 529-7471.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Briggs-Yardley-Leavitt Insurance also offers products in AZ, UT. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim