Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why Brightway Insurance prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Daniel Ramon Roney works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (904) 565-8370. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Daniel Ramon Roney in our office at 4372 Southside Blvd.
- Homeowners InsuranceBrightway Insurance can help you shop for one of the most important products you'll ever buy - the home insurance policy that will protect your home assets. Learn from our Jacksonville agents what types of damages to include in your coverage and what claim amounts make sense for your property. For as tightly knit as Jacksonville neighborhoods are, no two households are exactly the same, even within 32216.
For this reason, Nationwide offers a number of different home insurance products for more personalized coverage. Dwelling coverage, for example, offers financial protection for floor coverings and built-in appliances. Contents coverage includes assets like furniture, clothing, and a few other essential belongings. Valuables Plus® covers specific types of high-value items that you may keep in your Jacksonville home. Or you can even take advantage of Nationwide's exclusive Brand New Belongings® program.
Best of all, there's no reason to feel overwhelmed by any of these decisions. Let Brightway Insurance walk you through the options and clearly explain your policy choices. Simply give us a call at (904) 565-8370. Or, if you're in the 32216 area during office hours, swing by our Jacksonville location at 4372 Southside Blvd, and we can discuss your home insurance options in person.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Jacksonville life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Brightway Insurance will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (904) 565-8370 and ask for Daniel Ramon Roney or visit us at 4372 Southside Blvd,Jacksonville,FL,32216. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceWhether you have already opened a small business or are considering doing so, business insurance is probably at the front of your mind. Having the proper types of insurance and the right amount of coverage is essential in order to protect yourself, your employees, your customers or clients, and your assets. Deciding what you need does not have to be overwhelming.
Daniel Ramon Roney at Nationwide Insurance: Brightway Insurance works together with Nationwide to help people determine which type of insurance coverage will best fit their needs. We sit with you to discuss basic policies such as general liability and property damage insurance, as well as educate you on more in-depth policies such as professional liability coverage, employment practices liability coverage, and umbrella policies. We discuss the type of business you operate, how much you spend per year, how much profit you make, and how many people you employ. We also let you know if there are any vital local, state, or federal laws that require you to carry special policies.
Once you have decided what you need, we come up with a coverage quote that best meets your needs and budget. We even meet with you once per year to discuss any changes in your business and determine if your policy is still meeting your needs. Nationwide Insurance: Brightway Insurance and Daniel Ramon Roney is proud to work in conjunction with Nationwide. Schedule a consultation by calling (904) 565-8370 or stopping into our offices on 4372 Southside Blvd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Brightway Insurance also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, ME, MD, MI, MO, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WV, WI, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim