Brown Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhether you're changing vehicles or simply searching for better coverage this policy term, let Brown Insurance Group answer all your auto insurance questions. Our agents can ensure your policy meets all applicable IN requirements, while also pointing out areas where gaps in coverage may occur. We can help find your sweet spot between stronger coverage and affordable costs. You won't find a more knowledgeable, friendly source for personalized auto insurance in Highland.
Area drivers will quickly come to realize the value that Nationwide brings to the table. This includes everything from policy discounts to flexible billing options to the On Your Side® Claims Service. But it also includes personalized policy options and exclusive programs from Nationwide that are popular with other Highland drivers Brown Insurance Group serves. Vanishing Deductible®, for example, is a great way to reward yourself for each year you stay claims-free.
Our office address is 9105A Indianapolis Blvd, but no matter which Highland zip code you park your car in, we can offer quick estimates and sound advice. Give us a call at (219) 972-6060. With one of our agents as your guide, it doesn't need to take all day to consider your choices.
- Homeowners InsuranceFor years, Brown Insurance Group has been helping homeowners safeguard their most valuable possessions. We are a fully licensed Nationwide Insurance agency, and when you allow us to provide you with home insurance, you will be gaining access to some of the best customer service in the country. Nationwide home insurance protects your home in the event of theft, natural disaster, water backup, and other occurrences. Our insurance policies not only have the ability to protect your home and other structures on your property, but they also extend coverage to the items inside of your home that you worked so hard to acquire.
Additionally, if you are interested in personal liability insurance, we are more than confident we can provide you with an option that fits your needs and budget. A personal liability policy may help pay for covered instances in the event someone sustains an injury or causes damage on your property. If you prefer broader, more comprehensive coverage, consider purchasing one of our umbrella policies. An umbrella policy is designed to protect you from claims and lawsuits beyond your standard policy limits, as well as, cover claims that may not be covered under your other liability policies.
Bonnie Kraska has an in-depth understanding of our Nationwide home insurance products and other personal liability policies. Find us in Highland at 9105A Indianapolis Blvd. Our agents are highly trained and are capable of answering all of your questions about home insurance policies. Call Brown Insurance Group at (219) 972-6060 to explore your insurance options.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Highland life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Brown Insurance Group will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (219) 972-6060 and ask for Bonnie Kraska or visit us at 9105A Indianapolis Blvd,Highland,IN,46322. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceFinding safety and security as a small business owner is important, and part of reaching a secure and sustainable cycle of operations is knowing how to manage your risks. That is why Nationwide Insurance: Brown Insurance Group works with Nationwide. With their flexible coverage options and our agents' expertise, finding the right insurance package for any company is a matter of time, research, and the planning necessary to insulate you against common challenges and risks for businesses in your industry.
Bonnie Kraska and the rest of our agents use an On Your Side® Review to go over the possible points of exposure your company regularly encounters. Since each business and industry is unique, evaluating your exact operations, number of employees, and operating locations both inside and outside of Highland are all important steps toward understanding what coverage options will benefit your company the most. With coverage options for liability, property, equipment, and assets, plans are designed to meet your needs at each stage of your company's growth.
To find out about the best combination of basic coverages and extended options like accounts receivable coverage, get in touch with Nationwide Insurance: Brown Insurance Group at (219) 972-6060. They will answer your questions or set an appointment for in-person consultations at 9105A Indianapolis Blvd. It is even possible to complete your review and buy a policy on the phone, so call today to get the process of finding your best coverage started.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Brown Insurance Group also offers products in IL, IN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim